Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The U visa and Arizona immigration law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The U visa and Arizona immigration law

Today I had a very sad call from a person from Arizona who has been domestically abused by the person's spouse. Yet, this person is not willing to report it because of the fear of being arrested by the Arizona police under the new laws. This is really unfair, because had this person been able to report this, she would have been eligible for a U-Visa! The Arizona immigration laws are really inhumane!
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Arizona laws suck...it is so scary to even go there. Why would an immigrant even live there? People are nuts to live there}}}}}}}}}}}

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

• seva
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by seva
      Yes, thank you. I just wanted to see if anyone had similar situation...
      04-19-2021, 02:46 PM
    • krismatters
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by krismatters
      I guess talk to your lawyer and see what he suggest, and this point i think being honest would be ideal....
      04-19-2021, 02:44 PM
    • seva
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by seva
      I will but it also specifically says add additional trips to those that are not included in RFE list
      04-19-2021, 02:18 PM
    • krismatters
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by krismatters
      Your best bet is to respond to the RFE and list your trips for those 3 years with date destination POE manner and reason....
      04-19-2021, 01:46 PM
    • seva
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by seva
      Filed with attorney. Case closed. My statement was about my present life and ties to this country.
      I remember listing my trips in the attorney...
      04-19-2021, 01:10 PM
    • krismatters
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by krismatters
      did you mention/disclose all your visits in your affidavit?...
      04-19-2021, 01:07 PM
    • september2014
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by september2014
      @ seva, did u file yourself? or attorney? is your case was still open or closed? what did you say in statment?
      04-19-2021, 12:14 PM
    • seva
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by seva
      I didn't get recertified @ September 2014
      04-19-2021, 10:24 AM
    • seva
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by seva
      No visits more than 90 days, but I accrued close 180 then applied for green card. After 6 months received combo card. I thought I can travel and it doesn't...
      04-19-2021, 10:23 AM
    • september2014
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by september2014
      does 918b expired? i got signature on old 918b form for aos, but i have to file it novemver
      04-19-2021, 09:57 AM
    • krismatters
      Reply to AOS via u visa
      by krismatters
      seva,

Did you mention all your out of country visits in your affidavit? Did you had any visit more than 90 days? When did you made this travel,...
      04-19-2021, 08:42 AM
    • seva
      AOS via u visa
      by seva
      Applied for green card April 2020.
      RFE received April 2021 on explanation of travels I made since I received u visa.

I have 176 days...
      04-19-2021, 02:33 AM
    • Tariq
      Reply to U visa applicant
      by Tariq
      hey Virus I left my cell no check your inbox contact me if possible or send me ur number I will call ya...
      04-16-2021, 06:59 PM
    • VVM
      Reply to U-Visa Tracker
      by VVM
      Did anyone got DA from May or June 2016 ?
      04-15-2021, 04:27 PM
    • krod2015
      Reply to U-Visa Tracker
      by krod2015
      Ha, great news! I told you a few weeks back that you would get a reply directly from USCIS. With me I received a second RFE, this one is based on my inadmissibility...
      04-12-2021, 10:02 PM
    • EdOct2015
      Reply to U-Visa Tracker
      by EdOct2015
      Hello,
      Just an update, just got news of my final U Visa approval!!
      Receipt date: 10/16/2015
      Biometrics: 11/16/2015
      No transfer...
      04-12-2021, 05:03 PM
    • sk.ba
      Reply to greencard via U visa
      by sk.ba
      Congratulations!

shriji45 - I have sent you a private message. Can you please reply on that? Thanks...
      04-12-2021, 05:47 AM
    • shriji45
      by shriji45
      hi
      guys my son got his G C approved on u visa .
      applied in march 2020 no finger print . EAD came in august 2020.
      G C approved in end...
      04-11-2021, 09:39 AM
    • Evy777
      by Evy777
      Question, Is it safe to travel with advance parole? is someone use it to travel?...
      04-06-2021, 09:01 PM
    • Evy777
      by Evy777
      Hi! Everyone,

case received on 02/03/2021
      Fingerprints Waiting...
      04-06-2021, 08:52 PM
    Working...
    X