Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filling Taxes with ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling Taxes with ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)

Do I have to get some kind of pardon or waiver to file to legally file my taxes with my ITIN. Will I be able still continue my process with out any sort of hiccups or legal actions. I still haven't received my DA status and haven't gotten my first real job that requires filling taxes If anyone knows anything about this let me know.

Originally posted by frogman View Post
    Do I have to get some kind of pardon or waiver to file to legally file my taxes with my ITIN. Will I be able still continue my process with out any sort of hiccups or legal actions. I still haven't received my DA status and haven't gotten my first real job that requires filling taxes If anyone knows anything about this let me know.

Do you have an ITIN number??
    If so, and if you still don't have a SS number. You can use it until you get a SS number.

Comment

Working...
    X