Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movement on my timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movement on my timeline

Good morning,
    Today I received a message from VS they have started reviewing my case and they will let me know if they need more information. Keeping hope alive. From June 2015.

Finger crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼. U will get the good news soon bro. We all gonna hear something soon.
    U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
    Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
    RFE August 09, 2018
    Waiting for DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain_ex View Post
      Finger crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼. U will get the good news soon bro. We all gonna hear something soon.
      Thanks for the encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubu View Post
        Good morning,
        Today I received a message from VS they have started reviewing my case and they will let me know if they need more information. Keeping hope alive. From June 2015.
        How did they reach you? I am from May 22nd 2015, very close to your filing date

Comment

Originally posted by may2016 View Post
          How did they reach you? I am from May 22nd 2015, very close to your filing date
          You will hear soon. I kept seeing people from July transferred and am like, "how come I have no answer". Maybe yours is still in Vermont too. Keep us informed, I got you in my prayers. Keeping hope alive. To be sincere I was actually shocked last night when I saw it.

Comment

You will hear soon. I kept seeing people from July transferred and am like, "how come I have no answer". Maybe yours is still in Vermont too. Keep us informed, I got you in my prayers. Keeping hope alive. To be sincere I was actually shocked last night when I saw it.

My case was transferred to NSC last month.

My Application date May 22 2015

Comment

Originally posted by may2016 View Post
              My case was transferred to NSC last month.

My Application date May 22 2015
              Okay, that's great. May be because it's different centers. At least we both have some kind of movement.

Comment

Good morning,
                Excuse me, Did you get the message via E-mail, regular mail, MSM, lawyer, Website or any other way?

Comment

Originally posted by Adelio View Post
                  Excuse me, Did you get the message via E-mail, regular mail, MSM, lawyer, Website or any other way?
                  Website. What are your dates?

Comment

Website. What are your dates?
                    Hi Bubu.
                    my date is Oct. 2016, I'm far-off yet.

Comment

Hi Bubu.
                      My date is April 2016. Have some hope!

Comment

Originally posted by my_uvisa2016 View Post
                        My date is April 2016. Have some hope!
                        Thank you for your words.

Comment

No problem! Trust me its long the wait but well worth it in the end. keep update

Comment

Hi Bubu.
                            Keep hope alive.

Comment

Did you get the message saying USCIS is reviewing your case? not the transfer notice? because my date is December 2014 but I haven't heard anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X