Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name correction????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name correction????

Hi guys,
    From april 10,2018 My I-918 shows “We corrected your name for your case”
    Just wondering if that’s normal.
    U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
    Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
    RFE August 09, 2018
    Waiting for DA.

Probably some activity going on you case i think thats a good think

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain_ex View Post
      Hi guys,
      No that's not normal. You need to speak to your lawyer. Unless you requested a correction on your case. Was there a spelling error? I would advise you to speak to your lawyer if you have one or contact USCIS.

Comment

I had the same problem but they corrected immediately themselves three years ago that is in 2015.

Comment

Thanks guys. I will talk to my lawyer on monday and will see what he says.
          RFE August 09, 2018
          Waiting for DA.

Comment

As far as the name is correct in action notice i797c you should not be worried but talking to your lawyer will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain_ex View Post
              Hi guys,

I received that same massage for I-765 (c-14) category for my wife but i got work permit in week after that. Here is more info below. Go online in your account and check more detail about that.

Case History

01/xx/2018
              We mailed your new card to the address you gave us.

01/xx/2018
              We ordered your new card.

01/xx/2018
              We updated your name for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization .

12/xx/2017
              Your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , was transferred to another office for processing.

12/xx/2017
              We transferred your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.

Comment

Hi A_rfd,
                I heard from my lawyer today. He checked all the papers he sent to USCIS and found everything was correct already. Like you said my lawyer said the same thing. He said it seems like they r working on it. So hope fully will here something soon. Good is great. We all gonna get it guys. Thanks A_rfd
                Thanks everyone for ur comment and suggestion. U guys are always so informative. Much much appreciated.
                RFE August 09, 2018
                Waiting for DA.

Comment

Working...
                X