Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Certification of U visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certification of U visa

A U-visa needs to be certified by an authority in order for someone to proceed with their U visa application with the USCIS. Such certification from the police or district attorney are indispensable in the case. Our law firm just obtained several certifications for different clients. Should you have any questions, feel free to call us at 510 7425887
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - www.peerallylaw.com and www.immigrationlegalblog.com
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.com.
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Latest Post

Collapse

• goku
    Reply to F1 status and U visa BFD work permit
    by goku
    Congratulation on you BFD. F1 is a status and BFD is not a status. You will need to wait till you name is placed on waiting list.

Please...
    01-25-2023, 02:03 PM
  • Bamsan
    F1 status and U visa BFD work permit
    by Bamsan
    Hi, guys.
    Just want to ask if there are anybody in the same situation.
    I am F-1 status with i-20 maintaining and if I get BFD permit. Can...
    01-24-2023, 10:18 AM
  • Robbery
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Robbery
    i am June 23rd 2016. Still waiting for decision for form 918....
    01-19-2023, 02:50 PM
  • Shan
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Shan
    I think nobody from 2017 got the actual u visa approval.july 2016 still waiting.

did anybody here get u visa from June,July and aug 2016?...
    01-19-2023, 01:18 PM
  • Virus
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Virus
    Has anyone from 2017 got actual U-Visa ?

i m from august 2017, still waiting. How much time it will take more to get actual U-Visa ?
    01-15-2023, 09:54 PM
  • Jcann
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Jcann
    Thank you, Rosie! I see what you meant buy the gap. Same here daily transactions, rent payment transactions, walmart amazon transactions etc. It shows...
    12-28-2022, 02:52 PM
  • Rosie7
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Rosie7
    Hi! I don’t remember correctly, but you cannot have 3+months gaps in your records. They can come back and say you were not present in the U.S. I also...
    12-28-2022, 11:20 AM
  • Jcann
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Jcann
    Thank you, Rosie! My lawyer came back about employment concern, he said I do not need to be employed neither I need to manage any income level. All I...
    12-28-2022, 08:51 AM
  • Rosie7
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Rosie7
    I provided my bank statements, check stubs, W2 forms. I didn’t have any gaps of records for the 3 years. Your attorney can tell you what other things...
    12-27-2022, 05:31 PM
  • Jcann
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Jcann
    Hi Rosie7,

I have yet to apply for adjustment of status, next year. May I ask which documents you submitted when filing for GC, to show continuous...
    12-27-2022, 11:35 AM
  • Rosie7
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Rosie7
    Hi! Pending green card application i485....
    12-26-2022, 10:00 AM
  • Shan
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Shan
    Hey rozie
    did you get AP approval with pending green card application or during u visa status?...
    12-26-2022, 09:53 AM
  • Shan
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Shan
    Hey did you get actual u visa ?or did you get bonafied determination?
    you said you can apply for green card third year of deferred action?right?...
    12-26-2022, 09:51 AM
  • Jcann
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Jcann
    Thank you, Rosie7. Yeah, I will rethink about it. I hope I don't need it....
    12-25-2022, 08:00 PM
  • Rosie7
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Rosie7
    Hi!
    USCIS Nebraska Center received my application on May 31st! I received AP on 10/05. I would just say to wait....
    12-25-2022, 07:25 PM
  • ManuelV88
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by ManuelV88
    Hi Robbery,

It was on June 21, 2016. Honestly, I do not care much anymore about my actual U visa. My lawyer said I only have to wait 3 years...
    12-25-2022, 03:07 PM
  • Robbery
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Robbery
    manuelv88

what is your application date in June 2016. Mine is 23rd June 2016. Hope we get approval for U visa by end of March 2023....
    12-25-2022, 01:32 PM
  • ManuelV88
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by ManuelV88
    Just want to update you guys about my case:

Applied in June 2016 for a U Visa.
    Granted bonafide deferred action in July 2021, two weeks...
    12-25-2022, 12:56 PM
  • Jcann
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Jcann
    Thank you, Rosie7. I am confused as per the response from my lawyer. He is saying if I get Advance parole approved, I don't need to go to consulate to...
    12-25-2022, 09:01 AM
  • Rosie7
    Reply to U-Visa Tracker
    by Rosie7
    I received my AP and my attorney said to wait and not risk being denied entry to the U.S. If I need to travel outside of the country for an emergency...
    12-19-2022, 05:55 PM
Working...
X