Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2016

HI Guys,

I submitted my file in March 2016 as per your experience when my case is transfers.

Originally posted by bhadate06 View Post
    HI Guys,

I submitted my file in March 2016 as per your experience when my case is transfers.
    I am January, 2016. I expect my U Visa in 2023 or 2024 or sooner if HR4145 or HR5058 passes. DA usually comes 6 months or a year before that, transfer, if any, about 7-12 months before. Some people wait without transfer. Lets hope they will increase the Cap. New applicants have to wait 12 years. Hope there will be some movement in HR4145 or HR5058 in the next 2 years. I think we will both get final U Visa after 2020, God knows when. Lets hope for the best.

Comment

My date is December 2014 but still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jason1228 View Post
        My date is December 2014 but still nothing.
        No DA? You will get your direct U Visa with work permit in a couple of months. Maybe your U Visa is approved already and is in the mail. You gonna be very happy soon.

Comment

I hope what you are telling me will happen. I did not even receive DA.

Comment

Lets hope. Its probably the reason they dont give DA because they wanna save paperwork and give direct U Visa. I hope in summer you get.

Comment

Originally posted by jason1228 View Post
              I hope what you are telling me will happen. I did not even receive DA.
              PLEASE TELL US WHEN YOU GET IT AND HAVE FAITH!!!
              If they had any question about your case you would get an RFE my lawyer (he is VERY good) told me that the USCIS would not deny a case without asking for extra information. I feel you will be jumping of happiness very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eva View Post
                PLEASE TELL US WHEN YOU GET IT AND HAVE FAITH!!!
                If they had any question about your case you would get an RFE my lawyer (he is VERY good) told me that the USCIS would not deny a case without asking for extra information. I feel you will be jumping of happiness very soon.
                Thank you for your kind words. I've been waiting patiently but as my time get closer and closer, I'm getting impatient and nervous. Hope all goes well.

Comment

Working...
                X