Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody from June 2014.... When will i get the U visa??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody from June 2014.... When will i get the U visa??

Im from June 2014 had biometrics in august 2014. DA in oc 2016.

Im still waiting but then i see people getting their U visas after me. My lawyer says just to wait cuz theres nothing to do. Im checking the case status everyday.

Originally posted by Tess View Post
    Im from June 2014 had biometrics in august 2014. DA in oc 2016.

Im still waiting but then i see people getting their U visas after me. My lawyer says just to wait cuz theres nothing to do. Im checking the case status everyday.
    Hello Tess, I got my Final U visa On Jan 4th 2018
    I applied on June 14th 2014
    DA based on U visa July 2016
    Final U visa Jan 4th 2018

If you received DA based upon U visa, Then you should be receving the final U visa no later than June 2018. I have a very strong feeling that you will receive U visa in April 2018

Comment

Thank you Vish

I really do hope so. Because im on F-1 bisa and i cant afford to keep paying to keep my status alive. I hope this summer by June as you said.

Do you know how likely that we get a Greencard based on our visas?

Comment

Originally posted by Tess View Post
        Thank you Vish

I really do hope so. Because im on F-1 bisa and i cant afford to keep paying to keep my status alive. I hope this summer by June as you said.

Do you know how likely that we get a Greencard based on our visas?
        Can you please take an info pass and make an appointment at uscis office to see what’s going on with your case. Since you are form June, 2014, you should be approve really soon. If you make an appointment, then it will help you get it fast.

Comment

Working...
        X