Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 3rd 2014, final U visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 3rd 2014, final U visa

This morning we picked up the final approval letters and work permit.
    We waited too long.
    My message to you is: don't be patient. If you notice that other cases dated after yours are being approved, do not wait. Do info passes, write your congressman, ombudsman, request to expedite, etc.
    USCIS make mistakes.

I'm happy for you and your family. Thank you for your advice. We still have a long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by maviba View Post
      We waited too long.
      My message to you is: don't be patient. If you notice that other cases dated after yours are being approved, do not wait. Do info passes, write your congressman, ombudsman, request to expedite, etc.
      USCIS make mistakes.
      I agree with Maviba.
      Congrats Maviba... I know you applied before me and you just got your final U visa. At the end I am sure it's a huge relief.

Comment

Thank you vish!!

Comment

Congrats Maviba!

Comment

I am very happy for you Maviba. Congrats to you and your family. All the best for your future endeavors!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eva S View Post
              Congrats Maviba!
              Thank you Eva!!

Comment

Thank you GraceK.

Comment

Thank you Nathan R

Comment

Congratulations maviba

Comment

Congratulations Maviba

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                        Congratulations maviba
                        Thank you very much legend 1979!

Comment

Thank you very much A rfd

Comment

We waited too long.
                            USCIS make mistakes.
                            @Maviba Congrats at last relief came to you, and you are absolutely right if you keep quite about U case it would take forever.

Comment

We waited too long.
                              USCIS make mistakes.

Hello Maviba, Congrats on your approval. Can you please elaborate a bit more. Did you write letters like you mention if so what do you recommend, my mom is from March 2014 she got her DA but no U-Visa yet.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X