Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case result change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case result change

I got case status alert but still same i dont know what is it anyone any idea? My reception date for work permit november 6 2017

Legend1979> It means an activity is going on your application
    But its not updated due to system glitch
    I hope you'll hear good news in next 2 weeks.
    (Updates as Name change or address updated would be issuance of your EAD).

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
      I got case status alert but still same i dont know what is it anyone any idea? My reception date for work permit november 6 2017
      Am sure you will soon get good news Legend. At least you are on the waiting list now. That is a huge step ahead.

Comment

Thank u guys o hope every one get good news soon wait time is to long but at the and its worth it

Comment

Hi legend
          I saw your lot of posts it’s very informative
          I know you lot of knowledge about u visa
          I would like to ask you some question about my case
          Can I have your phone number or email id pls
          If u want to..

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
            Hi legend
            I saw your lot of posts it’s very informative
            I know you lot of knowledge about u visa
            I would like to ask you some question about my case
            Can I have your phone number or email id pls
            If u want to..
            You can post your questions here too. We ll share as much knowledge we can to provide you answer to your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by nayan12 View Post
              You can post your questions here too. We ll share as much knowledge we can to provide you answer to your questions.
              Hi nayan
              Can I get your email I’d so I can ask you some of my queries pls

Comment

Originally posted by nayan12 View Post
                Do they give DA to all u visa applicant???
                What are the chances of approval of case???
                On what basis they give DA or they reject some applications??
                I m waiting for reply

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                  Do they give DA to all u visa applicant???
                  What are the chances of approval of case???
                  On what basis they give DA or they reject some applications??
                  I m waiting for reply
                  Hello
                  Once you applied U visa, they ll send you receipt date. When it’s your case turn, if they find anything missing in your case, they ll send you RFE But if you case doesn’t qualify under U visa category, they ll ask you, how this crime affect you in your social and personal life. Then you have to submit mental evaluation report from certified place to prove that you have been affected by the Crime and also couple of letter from your frens, family and coworkers that you have been affected by that crime.
                  If your case qualify as victim then you will get DA which means you ll be placing in Deferred Action and you ll be given lower priority for deportation process. They are issuing DA for Sep-Dec 2014
                  Once U visa become available, they ll send you u visa approval only after DA letter. They must have to approve U visa under any kind of circumstances like if you have been placed on removal or deportation process.
                  I hope I answer all your questions
                  If you have any more questions then you can post it here or send me private message and leave me your number. I ll text you
                  Thanks

Comment

I'm new and I noticed that the u visa for NSC has September 2017. Am I seeing this correct?
                    My husband filed 2016 and I understand we have a long wait. This is the first time I saw the process numbers changed for this field office. VSC is still August 2014.

USCIS Processing Time Information

USCIS Processing Time Information for the
                    Nebraska Service Center
                    How To Use the Chart
                    The chart below shows most forms processed at our Service Centers.

Important Information About Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
                    You can submit an inquiry about your Form I-765 if your case has been pending more than 75 days.

Please note that for Form I-765 category (c)(8), based on a pending asylum application, the processing timeframes listed apply only to an initial filing.
                    Please note that the adjudication of Form I-765 category (c)(33) filed with Form I-821D, requesting deferred action for childhood arrivals, does not begin until we make a decision on your request for deferred action.

Field Office Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center as of: January 31, 2018
                    Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing: Processing Cases As Of Date:
                    I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 October 16, 2017
                    I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child July 28, 2017
                    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 May 20, 2017
                    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 May 20, 2017
                    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 May 20, 2017
                    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 May 20, 2017
                    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 May 20, 2017
                    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister May 20, 2017
                    I-131 Application for Travel Document Refugee or asylee applying for a refugee travel document October 16, 2017
                    I-131 Application for Travel Document Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit October 16, 2017
                    I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) dependent applying for advance parole October 16, 2017
                    I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) principal applying for advance parole October 16, 2017
                    I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole October 16, 2017
                    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Extraordinary ability (E11) September 2, 2017
                    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) September 2, 2017
                    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Multinational executive or manager (E13) February 2, 2017
                    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) September 2, 2017
                    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) September 2, 2017
                    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) September 2, 2017
                    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Schedule A Nurses May 2, 2017
                    I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal Readmission after deportation or removal December 16, 2016
                    I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant All other special immigrants September 1, 2017
                    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications May 2, 2017
                    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Under the Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) August 2, 2017
                    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago August 2, 2017
                    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Based on refugee admission more than 1 year ago August 2, 2017
                    I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility December 16, 2016
                    I-601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Provisional Waiver of Unlawful Presence October 1, 2017
                    I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition Petition for accompanying family members of a refugee or an asylee August 2, 2017
                    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on an approved asylum application [(a)(5)] November 1, 2017
                    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on an approved, concurrently filed, I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (c)(33). November 1, 2017
                    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending asylum application [(c)(8)] January 8, 2018
                    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] November 1, 2017
                    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization All other applications for employment authorization November 1, 2017
                    I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits Voluntary departure under the family unity program August 1, 2017
                    I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Renewal October 16, 2017
                    I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Request for Deferred Action August 1, 2017
                    I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition August 2, 2017
                    I-918 Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status Provide temporary immigration benefits to an alien who is a victim of qualifying criminal activity, and their qualifying family September 25, 2017
                    N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document U.S. citizen applying for a replacement of naturalization or citizenship certificate April 7, 2017

Last Updated: March 14, 2018

Comment

@Grace, it should be a mistake from USCIS updater that was 25 September 2014, till last year and again they updated and you can see all applications above updated as year 2017 which is completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceK View Post
                        I'm new and I noticed that the u visa for NSC has September 2017. Am I seeing this correct?
                        My husband filed 2016 and I understand we have a long wait. This is the first time I saw the process numbers changed for this field office. VSC is still August 2014.

USCIS Processing Time Information

USCIS Processing Time Information for the
                        Nebraska Service Center
                        How To Use the Chart
                        The chart below shows most forms processed at our Service Centers.

Important Information About Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
                        You can submit an inquiry about your Form I-765 if your case has been pending more than 75 days.

Please note that for Form I-765 category (c)(8), based on a pending asylum application, the processing timeframes listed apply only to an initial filing.
                        Please note that the adjudication of Form I-765 category (c)(33) filed with Form I-821D, requesting deferred action for childhood arrivals, does not begin until we make a decision on your request for deferred action.

Field Office Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center as of: January 31, 2018
                        Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing: Processing Cases As Of Date:
                        I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 October 16, 2017
                        I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child July 28, 2017
                        I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 May 20, 2017
                        I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a spouse, parent, or child under 21 May 20, 2017
                        I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 May 20, 2017
                        I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 May 20, 2017
                        I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 May 20, 2017
                        I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister May 20, 2017
                        I-131 Application for Travel Document Refugee or asylee applying for a refugee travel document October 16, 2017
                        I-131 Application for Travel Document Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit October 16, 2017
                        I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) dependent applying for advance parole October 16, 2017
                        I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) principal applying for advance parole October 16, 2017
                        I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole October 16, 2017
                        I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Extraordinary ability (E11) September 2, 2017
                        I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Outstanding professor or researcher (E12) September 2, 2017
                        I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Multinational executive or manager (E13) February 2, 2017
                        I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability (E21) September 2, 2017
                        I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional (E31; E32) September 2, 2017
                        I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver (NIW) September 2, 2017
                        I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Schedule A Nurses May 2, 2017
                        I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal Readmission after deportation or removal December 16, 2016
                        I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant All other special immigrants September 1, 2017
                        I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications May 2, 2017
                        I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Under the Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) August 2, 2017
                        I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago August 2, 2017
                        I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status Based on refugee admission more than 1 year ago August 2, 2017
                        I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility December 16, 2016
                        I-601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver Provisional Waiver of Unlawful Presence October 1, 2017
                        I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition Petition for accompanying family members of a refugee or an asylee August 2, 2017
                        I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on an approved asylum application [(a)(5)] November 1, 2017
                        I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on an approved, concurrently filed, I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (c)(33). November 1, 2017
                        I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending asylum application [(c)(8)] January 8, 2018
                        I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] November 1, 2017
                        I-765 Application for Employment Authorization All other applications for employment authorization November 1, 2017
                        I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits Voluntary departure under the family unity program August 1, 2017
                        I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Renewal October 16, 2017
                        I-821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Request for Deferred Action August 1, 2017
                        I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition August 2, 2017
                        I-918 Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status Provide temporary immigration benefits to an alien who is a victim of qualifying criminal activity, and their qualifying family September 25, 2017
                        N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document U.S. citizen applying for a replacement of naturalization or citizenship certificate April 7, 2017

Last Updated: March 14, 2018
                        It’s suppose to be 2014 instead of 2017. Almost most of the year is incorrect.

Comment

Thank you. I didn't make sense from the numbers and time line.

Comment

Working...
                          X