Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U VISA 2015 - Petitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U VISA 2015 - Petitions

Hi, all!

My date is January 2015. I checked today, March 14th, the USCIS Processing Time Information page. They updated it

I-918 Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status September 25, 2017

It looks like they're processing cases as September 25, 2017. According to the info on the page. I have not received anything. Last time I received a notification was that my case was transfer in January to Nebraska which it's the office I checked this information. Did any of you from 2015 petitions have receive updates about your case?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.42.30 PM.jpg

Originally posted by jazmg View Post
    Hi, all!

My date is January 2015. I checked today, March 14th, the USCIS Processing Time Information page. They updated it

I-918 Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status September 25, 2017

It looks like they're processing cases as September 25, 2017. According to the info on the page. I have not received anything. Last time I received a notification was that my case was transfer in January to Nebraska which it's the office I checked this information. Did any of you from 2015 petitions have receive updates about your case?

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

[ATTACH=CONFIG]131[/ATTACH]
    Hello Jaz,

It was a typo. Hopefully we hear something soon! Im right behind you, from Feb 2015.

Comment

I was getting excited haha... Hope we get something soon. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by jazmg View Post
        I was getting excited haha... Hope we get something soon. I'll keep you posted.
        Jaz,

Yes please keep me posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Eva S View Post
          Hello Jaz,

It was a typo. Hopefully we hear something soon! Im right behind you, from Feb 2015.
          Im Feb 2015 too,wasnt transferred;ill definitely post when i hear something.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
            Im Feb 2015 too,wasnt transferred;ill definitely post when i hear something.
            Hello Shelly,

Hopefully we hear some good news soon! My case was transfer to Nebraska in Jan of this year. Hopefully they start issuing DA for 2015 cases soon, we have been waiting for a long time.

Comment

Shelly have you hear anything about your case?

Comment

Originally posted by Eva View Post
                Shelly have you hear anything about your case?
                I havent ,my patience us running thin,how about you?

Comment

According to their website is taking 42 Months to 54.5 Months to process the petitions.

I've been waiting 39 months already. I'm January 2015. That means we are all within those months. Hope we receive something soon. I read on other posts that we may hear from them around fall 2018 (August - October)

Sending you good vibes to all of you!

Comment

Nothing here.... let's imagine the USCIS officers approving our visas all smiley !
                    Let's make the magic Happen !

Comment

Every time I try to check the status of my I918 using my receipt # it says that it’s invalid, can someone explain me why?

Comment

Originally posted by Kariojitos View Post
                        Every time I try to check the status of my I918 using my receipt # it says that it’s invalid, can someone explain me why?
                        How do you check your case?

Comment

Originally posted by Kariojitos View Post
                          Go to https://my.uscis.gov/ here and create an account then add your case number...It will work..Been there seen that..
                          UserName: UVisaTrack
                          Notice Date: Sept-2015
                          RFE (Yes/No): No
                          Transfer: No
                          DA Date: April 2, 2020
                          U Visa Date:
                          November 5, 2020

Comment

U visa 2015

Apply outside the US ( from Poland ). U visa filled Dec 2014 , Notice date April 8 2015, Bio- May , DA- Aug 2019 , u visa approved March 2 2020 😊

Comment

Working...
                            X