Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 1st 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 1st 2015?

I have been following you silently for the last 2 years, you have been a great company on this lonely and hard road
    THANK YOU!

Application Received July 1st 2015
    Bio metrics August 2015
    VSC
    Still waiting

Hello Eva, I just found this forum and I have been reading all the threads. I wish I wouldve found it sooner to have some company while waiting.

Application Received: Feb, 24th 2015
    Bio metrics March, 2015
    Case transfer to Nebraska Jan, 2018
    Still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Eva View Post
      I have been following you silently for the last 2 years, you have been a great company on this lonely and hard road
      THANK YOU!

Bio metrics August 2015
      VSC
      Still waiting
      Hi Eva,
      I can understand your feelings and position. Believe me, you are not alone in this. There are so many like you and we all are in the same boat.
      I am from Sep 2015. Still waiting. Even there online system doesn't recognize my receipt number. Its says invalid number and gives me an error.
      Anyhow- Just hang in there. Patience is a virtue. Your time in on the way. It will come and you will get your visa. Getting desperate, down and just being sad and waiting would not help you at all. Just focus on other things in your life, on whatever you are doing. Probably your career and anything that is important to you than this. Focus on things that are in your hand and you can change them for your betterment. Leave the one's to God, especially the ones where you have no control. Okay? All the best. My best wishes are on your way...
      Regards,
      Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan R View Post
        Hi Eva,
        I can understand your feelings and position. Believe me, you are not alone in this. There are so many like you and we all are in the same boat.
        I am from Sep 2015. Still waiting. Even there online system doesn't recognize my receipt number. Its says invalid number and gives me an error.
        Anyhow- Just hang in there. Patience is a virtue. Your time in on the way. It will come and you will get your visa. Getting desperate, down and just being sad and waiting would not help you at all. Just focus on other things in your life, on whatever you are doing. Probably your career and anything that is important to you than this. Focus on things that are in your hand and you can change them for your betterment. Leave the one's to God, especially the ones where you have no control. Okay? All the best. My best wishes are on your way...
        Regards,
        Nathan
        Thank you SO VERY MUCH Nathan... all this situation has been beyond scary and hopeless... but is AWESOME to have people who understand my situation... let's keep hoping and enjoying each day.
        You put a smile on my soul

Comment

If the information shared is accurate...you might be getting your U visa at leas by August. Sending you BLESSINGS and thank you for caring to respond.

Comment

THANK YOU!

Bio metrics August 2015
            VSC
            Still waiting
            Hi Eva, am from June 2015 and biometrics in on July 6th. Still waiting. I think they are getting closer to us. Fingers crossed.

Comment

If the information shared is accurate...you might be getting your U visa at leas by August. Sending you BLESSINGS and thank you for caring to respond.
              BlessingS your way as well! Hopefully soon we get DA!

Comment

Just so you know, I am from May 22nd 2015 and case was transferred to NSC yesterday

Comment

I am August 2014. Don't have visa yet. I have DA.
                  FYI if you say August 2015 will get visa this year, then this is too unlikely.
                  Really hard journey but light is certainly there at the end of the tunnel.
                  Good luck

Comment

Hi nmhrk im still waiting my work authorization i call the lawyer other day he told me he cant see on computere said that my work permt sent out for usps i dont know they have special cod to access to the uscis website they se more information ?

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                      Hi nmhrk im still waiting my work authorization i call the lawyer other day he told me he cant see on computere said that my work permt sent out for usps i dont know they have special cod to access to the uscis website they se more information ?
                      Hello legend!
                      Sorry to hear what you are gong through. I have EAD since last year August 2017. You and me are same filing. Youust check witg your attorney.
                      I got an email from my attorney today that she is very hopeful that August 2014 applicants are very close to granting of UVISA. May be you get UVISA EAD straight.
                      When did you apply DA. Based EAD?

Comment

November 6 2017

Comment

Thats what im thinking we are very close for actual u visa they processing july 2014 right know they didn't start the 4 qauter hopefully we will get u visa this quarter thank u for ur responded

Comment

OMG you made my day... what it say...what it shows... tell me that way I can vicariously have some happiness
                            I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU...GETTING CLOSE!!!

Comment

Thank u eva whats ur date?

Comment

Working...
                              X