Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my wife DA work permit approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my wife DA work permit approved

applied end of dec 2017, case transffered start of feb to nsc, and today approved.

September2014
    Congratulations.... you didn’t apply as your dependent when you applied your i918?

Comment

Congratulations happy for u im still waiting my work authorization since November 6 still nothing nebraska very fast on work permit process

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
        Congratulations happy for u im still waiting my work authorization since November 6 still nothing nebraska very fast on work permit process
        Thanks Legend! I hope you'll be heard good new soon.

Comment

Thanks Cheerful, I was applied i-918 my lire and money hungry lawyer wasn't purposely applied for taking extra money for just filing U-2 EAD but I will going to apply my self.

Comment

Working...
          X