Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apply for spouse U-Visa EAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply for spouse U-Visa EAD

HI All Need advice for applying spouse U-Visa EAD. Since my lawyer is lie to me asking every-time separate fess for applying EAD. If someone knows what kind form needs to fill up for U-Visa EAD?

Originally posted by Allen1 View Post
    HI All Need advice for applying spouse U-Visa EAD. Since my lawyer is lie to me asking every-time separate fess for applying EAD. If someone knows what kind form needs to fill up for U-Visa EAD?
    I765 list category (A)(19) U-1 if she is main applicants or (A)(20) U-2 spouse if she is dependent under your main applicants.

Comment

Originally posted by nayan12 View Post
      I765 list category (A)(19) U-1 if she is main applicants or (A)(20) U-2 spouse if she is dependent under your main applicants.
      Thanks nayan12! for response do you have any link or form name exactly so i can search on USCIS website.

Comment

Thanks nayan12! for response do you have any link or form name exactly so i can search on USCIS website.
        You can download it from uscis website. The form is I 765. I thought U EAD comes after your U visa approval for wife’s too. If not true then you can take info pass and visit nearest USCIS office and ask them proper way to file without using Lawyer. They will guide you and it will be easy for you.
        It’s easy too. You can file it by yourself too.

Comment

Originally posted by nayan12 View Post
          You can download it from uscis website. The form is I 765. I thought U EAD comes after your U visa approval for wife’s too. If not true then you can take info pass and visit nearest USCIS office and ask them proper way to file without using Lawyer. They will guide you and it will be easy for you.
          It’s easy too. You can file it by yourself too.

Thank you very much nayan12! That is help lot and make me confident.

Comment

Main applicants received 4 year Ead (A-19 category) with Uvisa approval.

Spouse Uvisa approved he/she have to apply I-765 (A-20 Category) with U-2 approval letter and $410 fee at approval center (Nabraska or Vermont)

Any children Uvisa approved then same way they need to fillout I-765.

Here is form link

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_f...pdf?download=1

Category list:

(a)(19)
            U-1 nonimmigrant
            USCIS
            Vermont Service Center
            Attn: I-765
            75 Lower Welden St.
            St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

(a)(20)
            U-2, U-3, U-4, or U-5 nonimmigrant
            USCIS
            Vermont Service Center
            75 Lower Welden St.

Comment

Originally posted by A_rfd View Post
              Main applicants received 4 year Ead (A-19 category) with Uvisa approval.

Spouse Uvisa approved he/she have to apply I-765 (A-20 Category) with U-2 approval letter and $410 fee at approval center (Nabraska or Vermont)

Any children Uvisa approved then same way they need to fillout I-765.

Here is form link

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_f...pdf?download=1

Category list:

(a)(19)
              U-1 nonimmigrant
              USCIS
              Vermont Service Center
              75 Lower Welden St.

(a)(20)
              U-2, U-3, U-4, or U-5 nonimmigrant
              USCIS
              Vermont Service Center
              75 Lower Welden St.

Thanks very much for provide in details information. I have question what can be the current status for spouse if main applicant U-Visa approved? is it U-2 Status or I have to mentioned previous status before Actual U-Visa approved?

Comment

Thanks very much for provide in details information. I have question what can be the current status for spouse if main applicant U-Visa approved? is it U-2 Status or I have to mentioned previous status before Actual U-Visa approved?
                Your current status of your wife after U visa aapproved is U-2
                Then I 765 will b on A 20 category
                Last edited by nayan12; 03-14-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X