Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filing date 23rd September 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing date 23rd September 2015

Hello Friends,
    Hope this finds you all in good spirits.
    Based on my understanding, I know it is too early to ask you all, if anyone has heard anything yet, specifically who filed the case in September 2015.
    I am just starting this thread as I am hopeful that in the next 10 months or so there will be some activity on the cases filed in the month of Sep 2015.
    FYI: My filing date is Sep 23rd,2015
    Bio-Metrics Oct 20th,2015
    Online status Shows error. The case number not found
    No case transfer notice or anything.
    Simply waiting in the dark but I am quite hopeful. I wish all of you the best and god may give you the courage to be patient and hopeful. We shall overcome these hard times.

Originally posted by AmyK
    Hi Nathan, my filing dates are as following and I haven't got any update at all since 2015..........

Case Receipt:: April 27, 2015

Bio-Metrics: June 3, 2015
    Hi Amy,
    Thanks for sharing your info. Let us keep everyone posted should we hear anything. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan R View Post
      Hi Amy,
      Thanks for sharing your info. Let us keep everyone posted should we hear anything. Have a great weekend!
      Hi there,
      I have read in another thread that someone from march 14, 2015 got transfer notice. Also there’s so many cases from january and february 2015 got transfer to NSC. Hopefully within 6month will hear some good news. Best of luck guys.
      I’m from March 10, 2015
      U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
      Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
      RFE August 09, 2018
      Waiting for DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain_ex View Post
        Hi there,
        I have read in another thread that someone from march 14, 2015 got transfer notice. Also there’s so many cases from january and february 2015 got transfer to NSC. Hopefully within 6month will hear some good news. Best of luck guys.
        I’m from March 10, 2015
        Im from feb 2015 no transfer notice,but someone from may 2015 has received transfer notice.Soon i believe we will hear something.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
          Im from feb 2015 no transfer notice,but someone from may 2015 has received transfer notice.Soon i believe we will hear something.
          Shelly, at least uscis is started looking at 2015’s cases. Which is a good news for us. Stay positive and we will get there eventually. keep us posted if u hear anything. And i’ll do the same.
          U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
          Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
          RFE August 09, 2018
          Waiting for DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain_ex View Post
            Shelly, at least uscis is started looking at 2015’s cases. Which is a good news for us. Stay positive and we will get there eventually. keep us posted if u hear anything. And i’ll do the same.
            I certainly will.

Comment

U visa

Hello shelly
              May 2015 or March 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by nil View Post
                Hello shelly
                May 2015 or March 2015?
                It is May 2015. What us your application date?

Comment

U visa

It is May 2015. What us your application date?
                  Jun2015
                  Nothing so far!

Comment

Originally posted by nil View Post
                    Jun2015
                    Nothing so far!
                    Am from June 2nd 2015 and biometriss were July 6th 2015. Nothing yet but will keep you informed.

Comment

Applied on July 2015. Didn’t here anything yet.

Comment

June 25 2015 nothing so far but look like getting there ...

Comment

Hello Everyone - Given that I started this thread; and haven't posted much after. It is just that I wanted to provide a platform particularly for the folks who have applied in the month of Sep and plus minus few months. Everyday, I do read all the posts and you will see me posting thoughts should I have some substantial advise or news to provide. For now, anyone who has posted on this thread, I would like to thank them and also would like to say. We are getting there. They are getting closer to move our files. Let us just be patient of another year; a lot of us will certainly hear from USCIS in a year. My humble request to all our there. Please be Patient for at least a year. Nothing we can do. Just pray and be patient. We all will get the U visa eventually. I promise you all. Prayers do have a lot of power in them. Just pray for mankind and for the happiness of all of us. You will see the magic. It's just a matter of time. Have faith in the all mighty. You all have gone possibly much more harder times than me. Your request will get heard in Lord's session. God Bless you all. Be positive. Spread positivity and universe will send positive things back in your lap.
                          PATIENCE IS VIRTUE!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X