Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thx a billion to Jesus. I received my U visa!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx a billion to Jesus. I received my U visa!!!

Hey, just want to let y'all know that I received my U visa on 1/ 16/2018. I would check my status online every single day for at least 3 times without fail and there were days that I was sad but my faith in Jesus and my family's unwavering support got me through for the last 4 years. So I just want to encourage you to stay positive and hang in there. You will also get yours in due time.

Here is my timeline.
    Application Received : May 27, 2014
    RFE : August 22, 2016. However my attorney didn't receive the documents on time due to his change of address and didn't make the dead line of November 30, 2016 to respond to the RFE

Responded to RFE : December 31, 2016

DA approved : June 7, 2017

U visa with a work permit of 4 years of validity is granted: January 16, 2018

Received the U visa with Work Authorization card in hand : February 1, 2018.

So , keep your spirits up to receive yours!

Blessings n congratulations pinkypie! How it looks ? Is it the form of paper or on the passport .... pls explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkypie View Post
      Hey, just want to let y'all know that I received my U visa on 1/ 16/2018. I would check my status online every single day for at least 3 times without fail and there were days that I was sad but my faith in Jesus and my family's unwavering support got me through for the last 4 years. So I just want to encourage you to stay positive and hang in there. You will also get yours in due time.

Here is my timeline.
      RFE : August 22, 2016. However my attorney didn't receive the documents on time due to his change of address and didn't make the dead line of November 30, 2016 to respond to the RFE

Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much! Good luck to You! Hope you will get yours soon.

Comment

Thx!

Since I live in the United States, I received the U visa as a paper document. It is stated that the U visa is approved.

Comment

Congrats pinkypie.Are you planning to go out of the country for stamping??

Comment

Thx NKU!

Nope. I don't want to take any chances to jeopardize my U visa. You have to show your continued, lawful presence in the U.S for 3 years before applying for the green card.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkypie View Post

Here is my timeline.

Congrats, we are so happy for you.

Comment

Working...
                X