Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates(Uvisa, Deferred Action or Rfe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates(Uvisa, Deferred Action or Rfe)

Hello
    Did any of you recieve any kind of updates regarding uvisa case like any deferred action, Rfe or approvals.
    My Filing date oct 7 2014 nsc
    Its been a long time havent heard anything so if anyone here filed in 2014 sep/oct/nov/dec received any updates please share with everyone so we can make a quick guess about our cases.

Please share if there is any kind of update 2014

Recently they moved a lot of 2015 cases from vermont to Nebraska, thats the only news i heard which is a good sign but why they are not approving who are stuck with nsc already.

Goodluck and best wishes to all

I don't understand that they keep transferring but not approving any DA it's wierd

Comment

Thats what i am thinking, Strange!!

Comment

Whats your timeline?

Comment

August 25 2014 I'm on waiting lists since September 2017 waiting for work authorization thanks got I'm approved for DA

Comment

From dec 2014 nothing. just waiting........

Comment

Oct 2014 > NSC Dec 2016 > RFE MAY 2017 > RFE RESPONDED JUNE 2017 > WAITING 2018.

As per Calculations of U visa Dataset online & USCIS new rule to approve 3K U visas per Quarter.
              by March/April 2018, all 2014 Applicants Should get U visa directly. (Not DA) Have a look on attached file.
              Capture.jpg

Total Application Submitted till 31 DEC 2014.--->>118,053
              Total Approved Till September 2017.------------>>86,261
              Total Refusals till September 30, 2017. -------->>23,001
              FY18 First QTR Approvals OCT-DEC 2017.------>>3,000
              FY18 Second QTR Approvals JAN -MAR 2018.-->>3,000
              Average refusals for FY18 QTR1 & QTR 2.------>>1000
              Remaining Left applicants. ---------------------->>1,791
              Last edited by you.visa; 02-07-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Where did you get that info from?

Comment

Check USCIS data set online
                  FY18 1st and 2nd Quarter data is predicted as they have process to approve 3K visas in a quarter.
                  Applicable from last year.

Comment

Whats ur application filing date?

Comment

We can hope for the best but now the process is fully freezed (no da and approvals just new files transfer).

Comment

How many quarters in one fiscal year? I am from July 14, 2014 and I am still on the waiting list for final U Visa.

U Visa Aplication: July 14, 2014
                        DA: 12/2016
                        Currently waiting for final approval

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
                          We can hope for the best but now the process is fully freezed (no da and approvals just new files transfer).
                          There are tens of thousands of pending cases. Not every applicant has access to social media; if they do, not everyone wants to post their information online, especially since they were victims in a serious crime. I'm sure USCIS is still working, still giving out DA's and U Visas, the people just don't/can't post information online for others to see. I used to work for a government agency, I know what its like to be backlogged. These people aren't on vacation, they're doing what they can, while they can. To say that the process is frozen is incorrect and will only create even more feelings of fear and desperation for those who read these posts. We all knew about the long wait when we all applied, there's not much else to do but wait.

Comment

Four quarters in a year, three months in a quarter.
                            Quarter 1 = October, November, December.
                            Quarter 2 = January, February, March.
                            Quarter 3 = April, May, June.
                            Quarter 4 = July, August, September

Comment

Originally posted by Alma94303 View Post
                              How many quarters in one fiscal year? I am from July 14, 2014 and I am still on the waiting list for final U Visa.

U Visa Aplication: July 14, 2014
                              DA: 12/2016
                              Currently waiting for final approval
                              Four quarters in a year, three months in a quarter.
                              Quarter 1 = October, November, December.
                              Quarter 2 = January, February, March.
                              Quarter 3 = April, May, June.
                              Quarter 4 = July, August, September

Comment

Working...
                              X