Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

Mr Shah Peerally Please Respond I-192

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mr Shah Peerally Please Respond I-192

    Sir, I am abroad and I have an I-192 on file with USCIS. Can I use this approved form I-192 instead of Humanitarian Parole to enter the U.S on DA? Because the form literally says the following: Application for Advance Permission to enter as Non-Immigrant. It means that an approved form I-192 allows you to enter the U.S. Can this be considered as a sort of special Humanitarian Parole for U Visa applicants? Thank you, Sir.

Latest Post