Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denied 192

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied 192

They denied my i 192 is that mean they denied my whole case of u visa

Originally posted by Kuldeep Mittal View Post
    Form I 192 Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Nonimmigrant This form allows inadmissible nonimmigrant aliens to apply for advance permission to temporarily enter the United States.

do you know why did you submit Form I-192? did you have any inadmissibility issue? sometimes attorney will just file this form to be on a safe side ( even though there is no Inadmissibility issue) in such cases USCIS will deny I-192 since there was no inadmissibility issue and in such cases the denial of form I 192 does not mean U visa is rejected. In case you have any inadmissibility issue and the attorney had filed this form and if you get I-192 denial then it is something to worry about. I would suggest to contact you attorney asasp.

Comment

https://www.uscis.gov/i-192

you will get more information on this link

Comment

What is your application date? Vish is correct.

Comment

Denied 192

Nov 2014 rfe received sep 17

Comment

I think they going to send ur work permit that's happens couple of people in this forum don't worry u will get ur approval this week

Comment

Thanks legend for giving me hope but I think they denied my u visa case bcuz I send my rfe two ago & after thats happen pls can u explain me why they denied my i 192

Comment

Nov 2014 rfe received sep 17
                how did u received so early even i'm from nov 20 2014 didn't hear anything yet even lots of people still waiting from sep ,oct. and nov pls post again in this forum if anyone from november. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by villageboy View Post
                  how did u received so early even i'm from nov 20 2014 didn't hear anything yet even lots of people still waiting from sep ,oct. and nov pls post again in this forum if anyone from november. thanks
                  If your case in nabraska they work faster. My case is also November 2014 I received Conditional Approval

Comment

Yes my case in nabraska

Comment

Have u got work permit yet

Comment

Have u got work permit yet
                        I got my i192 denied as well because I have no inadmissibility issue and that’s why they deny it. But I still got my u-visa approved so don’t worry

Comment

Today I got informed that my I 918 &I 192 denied

Comment

Sunta225 can u pls explain is that mean my u visa is denied

Comment

What was your case, why did they deny you and what was your RFE for?

Comment

Working...
                              X