Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name updated ONLINE with I765 FORM DERIVATES ANY ONE HERE THAT HAPPENED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name updated ONLINE with I765 FORM DERIVATES ANY ONE HERE THAT HAPPENED?

Name was updated online for my wife after submitting rfe on i765 form , she is derivates , i already got da in october 2017.
    Does this happened to any one here?

Name was updated on my friend’s I-765

On December 2017, we updated your name for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

We will review your request for a data change. If needed, we will make the change

Comment

Originally posted by A_rfd View Post

On December 2017, we updated your name for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

We will review your request for a data change. If needed, we will make the change
      do you know if your friend have DA or is he/she waiting for DA. what happened after that online updte?

Comment

He Applied in 2016 so nothing sofar. He recently change his attorney for his case, so may be that name chage i am guessing.

This name upade happened in his I-918 Eac number case status.

Comment

hi all

my wife who is derivates on my u visa case, she received DA yesterday . we submitted requested evidence on nov 2017.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by september2014 View Post
              hi all

my wife who is derivates on my u visa case, she received DA yesterday . we submitted requested evidence on nov 2017.
              One month to process RFE is very quick. Very good news. Thank you for posting. Congratulations. Have a great Christmas with your family.

Comment

What they need for RFE?

Comment

What they need for RFE?
                  birth certificate and marriage certificate

Comment

Did u applied for work authorization?

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                      Did u applied for work authorization?

no, i have not applied for work permit, now i will where to send application for work permit my case is at nsc.

Comment

If your DA (conditional approval) came from NCS then the letter says within this office at bottom of page.

My attorney sent at Vermont but they transfer to Ncs.

My suggestion to you send to NCS because Da letter says that so you can save sometime maybe.

Comment

He received 4 years work permit. I will try to find out details tomorrow and let everyone know

Comment

Working...
                          X