Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U Visa EAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Visa EAD

Hi,

Do you know anyone who has came to United States after getting U visa approved from abroad and applied for EAD after coming to USA? Anyone has experienced this? How long does it take to get the EAD.

Let me explain it more:

One of my friend has come to USA after getting approval of U visa. She had to go to interview and than stamped her passport for U visa and came to USA. After coming to USA, she had applied for EAD but haven`t received yet. She applied for EAD under U visa which is (A-19) in June, 2017.

Thank you guys.

One of my frend applied after come to usa took 1 year usually takes 5 6 month's for waiting list but for u visa under a19 takes more longer

Comment

Working...
    X