Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas license

Now you can get license in Texas...just take i918 and i765 fourm to Dmv

Copy of field forums

Comment

Before that u need to finish 6hr online certification

Comment

What about someone who don’t have valid passport ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sudheerkumar View Post
          Now you can get license in Texas...just take i918 and i765 fourm to Dmv
          wow its good news.can you give me brief details.please give me link for online certification.
          cheerful.... you renew the passport base on U-VISA application.
          Last edited by KING; 11-15-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

They need valid passport or valid i20 for applying license

Comment

All Star Driver Education Online
              https://allstardriveredonline.com.

Comment

Originally posted by KING View Post
                wow its good news.can you give me brief details.please give me link for online certification.
                cheerful.... you renew the passport base on U-VISA application.
                https://www.dps.texas.gov/DriverLice...ulPresence.pdf

This one is the official goverment link with the requirement by law. The one posted is from a driving school.

Comment

It’s not possible to renew Indian passport without legal status.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful View Post
                    In my country too but the lawyer said with U Visa its possible. The lawyer can do this, dont go to the embassy yourself, it should be done by a lawyer. Our countries might have some rules but we are in the U.S. so U.S. law wins. Talk to a knowlegable lawyer. The lawyer said that USCIS might make a request to your country embassy that they need your passport based on U Visa application. Then the lawyer can fill out application form on your behalf, submit documents and recieve the documents.
                    Last edited by January2016; 11-16-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful View Post
                      hey cheerful I already did.i renew my passport

Comment

you no need lawyer for this. go www.passport.in.ckgs.us and fiil up the online form,submit all requiremant documant. its take little longer time ,i get passport after 12 week. 1st page of online application
                        proof of the legal status in usa :- yes or no and pending approval at uscis.(click this .

Comment

thanks for info KING. can u please tell me what is the validity of your passport ? and how much did u pay. if u don't mind. i m the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by DEC2014 View Post
                            thanks for info KING. can u please tell me what is the validity of your passport ? and how much did u pay. if u don't mind. i m the same boat.
                            i get 2 years renewal and regular fees.if you need any help tell me

Comment

You can renew your Indian passport only 1 time and they only renew for 1 year after that they don’t give passport. KING is this your first time renewal of passport ? It’s easy to get passport first time if u r without status.

Comment

Working...
                              X