Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final decision

So today I got a call from my attorney notifying me USCIS denied my form I-290B motion to reopen after 5 months waiting for decision,I never qualify for U visa,so folks y’all be careful with greedy people that tell you what you want to hear so they can take your money,get all the information you can before even consider to file any inmigration benefit and check the reviews on each law firm if you decide to hire a lawyer,don’t make the same mistake I did;I feel very frustrated because this piece of **** made me lose time and money,without even mentioning I could be in removal proceedings if my case was turn to ice,I’m not that concerned about it anymore because I’m already in AOS process,this is my last post on this forum good luck to you fellas and watch out with heartless bastards like the one I hired as my attorney.

Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    So today I got a call from my attorney notifying me USCIS denied my form I-290B motion to reopen after 5 months waiting for decision,I never qualify for U visa,so folks y’all be careful with greedy people that tell you what you want to hear so they can take your money,get all the information you can before even consider to file any inmigration benefit and check the reviews on each law firm if you decide to hire a lawyer,don’t make the same mistake I did;I feel very frustrated because this piece of **** made me lose time and money,without even mentioning I could be in removal proceedings if my case was turn to ice,I’m not that concerned about it anymore because I’m already in AOS process,this is my last post on this forum good luck to you fellas and watch out with heartless bastards like the one I hired as my attorney.
    Thanks for your your valuable input. Sorry to hear that your energy, time and money was wasted for someone's personal benefit.
    I hope you become Green card holder real soon. I didn't understand if placed in removal proceedings was because of filling U visa and triggered some sort of flag and how it will effect your AOS at this time.
    Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
    Application Date - April 14 2014
    DA EAD - April 10 2015
    2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
    2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
    I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I don’t think this denial trigger anything because I don’t have any criminal record,I’m just assuming that it could knowing the new immigration policies,I already attended biometrics appointment and according to the processing times I’ll be getting an EAD card sometime in December,it doesn’t take longer than 10 months to get a green card,I’ve been married over a year and that helps a lot because I didn’t file anything right away unlike other people,good luck to you cs haram.uc

Comment

Jabalin05 sorry about ur case but at least u have another chance not to many people have that option thanks god that I'm on waiting list just waiting for work permit if u applied for green card why do u need u visa?

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
          Jabalin05 sorry about ur case but at least u have another chance not to many people have that option thanks god that I'm on waiting list just waiting for work permit if u applied for green card why do u need u visa?
          I actually filed AOS recently,I didn’t want to because I thought I could get U status,I’m the type of person that don’t want to get help unless is necessary,i really appreciate all your comments and help through u visa journey,hopefully I’ll get that green card real soon

Comment

Working...
          X