Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U Visa Interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U Visa Interview?

What happens in the interview and what question are asked ?

U-VISA applied in April 16 of 2015
    Biometric was taken in mid May 2015

https://travel.state.gov/content/vis...-activity.html

[QUOTE=frogman;6899]What happens in the interview and what question are asked ?

U-VISA applied in April 16 of 2015
    Biometric was taken in mid May 2015

Did you get interview request for DA approval ? I never heared anyone getting the same . I applied for my U visa on April 22nd 2014 waiting for actual visa , I have my DA dint attend interview post Biometric .

Comment

Are u in india ? Guess u left US after ur application?!

Comment

I still got to wait a couple more months due to the fact that i applied April 2015. I am in the US and i just wanted to learn what happens in one of these interviews, just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by frogman View Post
          I still got to wait a couple more months due to the fact that i applied April 2015. I am in the US and i just wanted to learn what happens in one of these interviews, just curious.
          I never heard about beeing inteviewed by the USCIS if you are in US soil. I know that you must be interviewed by the US embassy if you are outside of the country. Please explain to me if this can be possible? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by frogman View Post
            Hi Frogman, if you are planning to leave US and come back when ur U visa is approved, then only u should be concerned about the consulate interview!!
            I’m from March 2015 and from what I’ve seen in the forum I don’t think u can get ur DA in couple more months. I would say middle of 2018 maybe...it could be even late or earlier. Only God knows. Best of luck man. Peace!
            U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
            Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
            RFE August 09, 2018
            Waiting for DA.

Comment

Working...
            X