Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates?? October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates?? October 2014

Hi hope you all are doing good and waiting to hear some good news.😊

Any one who receive any kind of update thru uscis?

Please keep us posted since the last approval was i believe was Sep 29 2014 so hopefully as of now they are working on october cases so we should hear good news very soon but my request to everyone is please share your timeline and also anything you hear from your attorney please let us know. ThanksAlot and Stay Blessed

APPLICATION DATE OCT 7 2014
    HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING YET JUST CASE WAS TRANSFERRED TO NEBRASKA 😂

When was your case transferred DhruvBhai?

Comment

They still processing September cases so shouldn't take too long maybe 2 3 More Month u get good new

Comment

Yes hopefully we will hear something very soon

Comment

Jan 2017

My case was transferred to nebraska mid Jan 2017

Comment

Oct 25 14. Got rfe letter

Comment

When you get the letter and can you share the reason of rfe if possible otherwise no problem and also are u from nebraska or vermont?

Comment

Nsc usually fast but I think this year getting very slow they were very quick last year hopfuly they process fast no more DACA

Comment

My case trf to nabraska in Jan. I got the last month any abt to get certification again

Comment

So you didnt ask your attorney that why they are asking for certification again since it was submitted when you applied?

Comment

Why they are asking to submit the certification again??? That is the most difficult part in U visa.

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                        Nsc usually fast but I think this year getting very slow they were very quick last year hopfuly they process fast no more DACA
                        Though some people claim that it ain’t truth but USCIS is working faster since they terminate DACA,I’m currently on AOS process and biometrics appointment was given to me in three weeks,when it used to take more than a month,I know my petition is different but am also waiting to get u visa approval

Comment

How long does the AOS take? When we get final U Visa we will all need to file for AOS too. Would be good to know the current processing time. Is it true that AOS takes more then 1 year? The reason I ask is bcos U Visa is for 4 years and AOS to Green Card can be filed only after 3 years in U status. So if the AOS takes more then 1 year, we can run out of U Visa status due to AOS long processing time. Do you know any one who applied for extention of U Visa due to long AOS processing times?

Comment

Once you apply for AOS, USCIS will issue a new EAD. If you wish to travel, you can request advance parole as well. There will be no gap in status.

Comment

How soon will the EAD under AOS be issued? Do they issue only marriage based AOS EAD or they issue EAD for AOS due to U Visa too? DA EAD takes up 7 months and somebody even waited a year and hasnt heard anything. If you have EAD under AOS, is this a guarantee that your 4 years U Visa is still valid?
                              Last edited by January2016; 11-07-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X