Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i get religious marraige certificate? RFE FOR MY WIFE WHO IS DERIVETIVES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get religious marraige certificate? RFE FOR MY WIFE WHO IS DERIVETIVES

please tell me how do i get religious marraige certificate? i was married in temple in 2007 and then before filing for u visa i got marraige licese from state. now uscis is asking for religious marraige certificate.
    what should i do?

They doubt if u r really married... get all the papers that u must have signed at the wedding in temple and collect the photographs and other evidence like bank statement in India to show that u have been married since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful View Post
      They doubt if u r really married... get all the papers that u must have signed at the wedding in temple and collect the photographs and other evidence like bank statement in India to show that u have been married since 2007.
      i was married in usa in temple and then i got marraige certificate from state of mass in 2014, i also have 9 year old son,

Comment

Contact the temples managment committee. They will suggest some way, usually they issue all kinds of certificates on their registered letter heads signed by the head and or an active members who represents the religious institution on all legal matters.

Comment

September 2014 did u get approve?

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
            September 2014 did u get approve?
            i am not sure if i am approve but my attorney emailed me saying uscis requested my wife rfe.

Comment

I should be getting very soon after rfe

Comment

You should be getting very soon after rfe

Comment

Working...
                X