Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait time after RFE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait time after RFE?

Hello!

Does anyone have some information in regards to how long does it take to hear back after RFE has been submitted?

Thank you.

What is your application date?

Comment

October 27, 2014

Comment

RFE Response

It depends on case by case and service center too, i sent RFE back to NSC its been 5 months no response yet.
        last year few applicants got a response in 4 to 6 months, another applicant from VSC is waiting from 10 months

Comment

It took a couple of weeks for them to give me a response this is NSC,though it wasn’t what I wanted to hear was pretty quick

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Mine took about a month to get approved after I sent everything back. Now just waiting on my work permit since the beginning of October.
              My dates
              -Sept 3, 2014
              Bio-October 2014
              transferred to Nebraska-unknown
              RFE- March 2017 (had 90 days to send them my evidence)
              June 2017 sent evidence back
              July 18 2017 DA approved
              October 2017 applied for C14
              Last edited by Kike07; 11-03-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kike07 View Post
                Mine took about a month to get approved after I sent everything back. Now just waiting on my work permit since the beginning of October.
                My dates
                -Sept 3, 2014
                Bio-October 2014
                transferred to Nebraska-unknown
                RFE- March 2017 (had 90 days to send them my evidence)
                June 2017 sent evidence back
                July 18 2017 DA approved
                October 2017 applied for C14
                Hi Kike07

Where did you applied for C14 Nebraska or Vermont ?

Did you received any receipt Notice for C14?

I applied On Oct-21-2017 no receipt notice or money order cash by USCIS so far

Comment

I applied October 4 for work permit my Lawyer told that it's free but it was not free they send whole package back I made money order sen it back I think it's take 2 weeks for reception number

Comment

Where did u send the aplication? It's say mine send it to this service vsc

Comment

I think Nebraska

Comment

Working...
                      X