Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-94

Did anyone get an i-94 after you were on waiting list and received EAD card? I am curious if my husband will get one.

Originally posted by kar0320 View Post
    Did anyone get an i-94 after you were on waiting list and received EAD card? I am curious if my husband will get one.
    Aren’t you the one that got married on April and file I-130 right away? From CA? Am I wrong? I’m positive your question was already answered on past threads,if not he should get one and therefore you got green light to file AOS as soon as you get I-130 approved,my wife filed it all together(i-130 and I-485)and next November 7th I’ll be getting my biometrics taken and some time on December I’ll have an EAD card,on March I suppose to be attending the interview and June my green card;it’s been only a couple of weeks since they recieve the package,it moves a lot faster though

Comment

Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
      Aren’t you the one that got married on April and file I-130 right away? From CA? Am I wrong? I’m positive your question was already answered on past threads,if not he should get one and therefore you got green light to file AOS as soon as you get I-130 approved,my wife filed it all together(i-130 and I-485)and next November 7th I’ll be getting my biometrics taken and some time on December I’ll have an EAD card,on March I suppose to be attending the interview and June my green card;it’s been only a couple of weeks since they recieve the package,it moves a lot faster though
      Yes i am, I posted this before reading the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by kar0320 View Post
        Yes i am, I posted this before reading the replies.
        You need to ask his lawyer if any,mine told me I was going to be issued an I-94 once I was approved,but I haven’t so I used the one I was issued when I entered to US;very tricky,why would you need another I-94 if you already file I-130? because in the last thread you were claiming you did file it,and in order to do such thing an I-94 is needed,what leads me you believe you haven’t though,so maybe if you’re more specific on what you have or haven’t done,folks on here would be able to help you better,just saying.

Comment

Working...
        X