Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work permit

I send my I 765 3 weeks ago I still didn't get my reciption number should I work?

I applied 10 days ago no receipt so far but i attached G-1145 Form with I-765 Forms for notifications . Waiting for Text & Email from USCIS.

Comment

When I Applied i-765 C 14 category to Chicago lock box it took 8 weeks for receipt but receipt date was marked the date they received.

Comment

Thank u Gemini

Comment

Applied for Ead (C)(14) category
          October 2017

Receipts Notice November 2017

Biometrics Done December 07 2017

Case transfer

text massage received 5 am morning Transfer from Vermont to Nabrasca December 07 2017 before i went to fingerprint for wife today.

Another text massage received 1:30 Pm

That office now has jurisdiction over your case

Your Case Status: Initial Review

We will assign your case to an officer. We will review your case and mail you our decision. If we need more information, we will notify you.

Comment

Wow that fast I sen my aplication same ur date

Comment

Hi rfd what is g 1145? Is that the uscis website u sign up for information?

Comment

My attorney has applied my work permit I-765 under A19 cat. After going through this website several cases of friends who applied under c14 cat. I talked to him to apply through c14 but he insists that this is only for the people who have already been granted deferred action???

Pls suggest!!

Comment

I have not been granted D.A yet but my lawyer applied for c14 sept 2015,application date for visa is Feb 2015.If he doesnt apply for it now,you will have to apply for it after preapproval and wait months more to get it.Let him apply for it now to save you additional wait.

Comment

Thanku shally ! Can you explain the procedure I mean what docs need to be attached along!

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                      Hi rfd what is g 1145? Is that the uscis website u sign up for information?
                      I put G 1145 form on top I-765.
                      My attorney attached or not no idea. I told him to attach at submit time.

I heard that if you send I -765 to lock box then this form work. Service center like Vcs and Nsc may not accept.

God know what he attached that form.

I added all cases to USCIS sign in accout. I sign up in 2014 and added all cases until today. I-918,I-192 for both,I-765 for both.

I also use Apps on i-phone (Case Tracker). Same way i added all cases

When USCIS touch my case and any officer update anything i received 8 text massage for both of us in my phone. My wife received 6 massage for both of us. She have also USCIS Sign in account i created.

Comment

Originally posted by U-tooooooo View Post
                        My attorney has applied my work permit I-765 under A19 cat. After going through this website several cases of friends who applied under c14 cat. I talked to him to apply through c14 but he insists that this is only for the people who have already been granted deferred action???

Pls suggest!!
                        A-19 is final U visa category for U-1. If your cases finally approved they send you A-19 category ead automatically for main applicants (U-1). For all other family member have to apply I-765 under A-20 category (Spouse U-2), (Child U-3)...

C-14 is for Pending U Visa when Uscis send letter to you ( Conditional Approval ) mean Deferred Action
                        Last edited by A_rfd; 12-08-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Pls suggest!!

https://www.uscis.gov/i-765-addresses

Check Other Categories

(c)(14)Deferred action granted

(a)(19)U-1 nonimmigrant
                          USCIS
                          Vermont Service Center
                          Attn: I-765
                          75 Lower Welden St.
                          St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

(a)(20)U-2, U-3, U-4, or U-5 nonimmigrant
                          USCIS
                          Vermont Service Center
                          Attn: I-765
                          75 Lower Welden St.
                          St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
                          Last edited by A_rfd; 12-08-2017, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I think it's gonna be more faster for work permit because of no daca

Comment

Thanku shally ! Can you explain the procedure I mean what docs need to be attached along!
                              I dont quite remember because my lawyer did everything and i went and signed the papers.

Comment

Working...
                              X