Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Card Being Produced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Card Being Produced

Hello everyone! I'm new to posting here and I want to let you guys all know I just got a notification for My New Card Being Produced today 10-23-17. Application date: September 2014. Bio: October 2014. My question is how do I know whether I am DA or being approved to getting my UVisa? Thank you!!!

Originally posted by Zjohn View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm new to posting here and I want to let you guys all know I just got a notification for My New Card Being Produced today 10-23-17. Application date: September 2014. Bio: October 2014. My question is how do I know whether I am DA or being approved to getting my UVisa? Thank you!!!
    Congratulations. It is 99.9% your DA card. So many of us who got Their Final U visa approval hasn't seen any changes online. But when my EAD was approved (2 times) my status changed online to card in production.
    USCIS is approving March - April 2014 applications at this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
    Application Date - April 14 2014
    DA EAD - April 10 2015
    2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
    2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
    I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dear Zjohn,

When you received your EAD card you can check Category, if Category shown C-14 then its DA (Normally 2 or 3 years validity) and if its shown A-19 and valid for 4 years then its approved U Visa.

Ajay

Comment

Originally posted by Shai
        Zjohn... Did u file 2 seperate EAD or just the 1 u filed with the U visa application? Nevertheless, i think its a good sign.
        It was just the 1 I filed with the U visa application!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
          Dear Zjohn,

When you received your EAD card you can check Category, if Category shown C-14 then its DA (Normally 2 or 3 years validity) and if its shown A-19 and valid for 4 years then its approved U Visa.

Ajay
          Awesome thank you! Another quick question, what is the next step to take once I get my EAD. Am I going to be able get my drivers license and matters such as that ?

Comment

Awesome thank you! Another quick question, what is the next step to take once I get my EAD. Am I going to be able get my drivers license and matters such as that ?
            First off congratulations. You can apply for social security card and driver's license when you get your employment card. Good luck to you.

Comment

It was just the 1 I filed with the U visa application!
              That's an unique case

Or stop trolling
              U-VISA applied in late July of 2014
              USCIS received my case on 08-05-2014
              Biometric was taken in mid September of 2014

A...L...O...N...G...T...I...M...E...W...A...I...T. ..I...N...G

NSC Transfer 11-29-2016
              Deferred Action 04-20-2017
              DA EAD Production 08-29-2017
              Formal Approval with I-94 05-15-2018

Comment

Originally posted by koir View Post
                That's an unique case

Or stop trolling
                Is it really unique ?? I honestly just filed it that one day got back on September did my bio in October and have been waiting ever since. Never did I have to resend anything or get a letter to give them more information.

Comment

It is unique or USCIS changes their issuing way.

What's your Category on EAD, and how long for the validity?
                  U-VISA applied in late July of 2014
                  USCIS received my case on 08-05-2014
                  Biometric was taken in mid September of 2014

A...L...O...N...G...T...I...M...E...W...A...I...T. ..I...N...G

NSC Transfer 11-29-2016
                  Deferred Action 04-20-2017
                  DA EAD Production 08-29-2017
                  Formal Approval with I-94 05-15-2018

Comment

Working...
                  X