Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel after approval. When to expect approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel after approval. When to expect approval

Is it possible to get advance parole after DA or approval? Between GC and approval period?

I applied Dec 2015. When can i expect DA and actual approval?

Nobody can give u a timeframe for DA. From what i’m seeing, i would say end of next year. It could be even before that. People from june/july 2014 still waiting ahead of us. And for travel “it’s highly risky to travel on DA”. Once u get actual U visa then maybe you can travel and get U visa stamped (make sure u apply I-192 and get approved before going abroad after your Actual U visa)
    U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
    Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
    RFE August 09, 2018
    Waiting for DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hussain_ex View Post
      Nobody can give u a timeframe for DA. From what i’m seeing, i would say end of next year. It could be even before that. People from june/july 2014 still waiting ahead of us. And for travel “it’s highly risky to travel on DA”. Once u get actual U visa then maybe you can travel and get U visa stamped (make sure u apply I-192 and get approved before going abroad after your Actual U visa)
      So my Final U visa was just approved last week. Unfortunately my lawyer didn't fill I-192 (He was aware I overstayed my visa by 5 years ). I'm confused now, So USCIS pardoned me on the bases of U visa Or Since I never left USA so Inadmissibility never triggered (And It will still get triggered once I leave even after getting U visa)

So once I fill i-192 now does it matter if it gets approved or get denied? Does in Both cases I will be safe to get U visa stamped?
      Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
      Application Date - April 14 2014
      DA EAD - April 10 2015
      2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
      2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
      I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

csharam.uc I have one question did you ever put inquiry to uscis while they were taking to long to renew your c-14 work permit application.because my application been pending over 6 months should I send inquiry to uscis to find out what's going on my case.

Comment

Way too many.
          Infopass appointment.
          Wrote letters to Vermont Service Center multiple times,
          Emailed Vermont Service Center after waiting for 30 days of my infopass e service request.
          My attorney wrote a letter
          My attorney emailed them
          Attorney called a special voicemail number and left a message there.

Still took them that much time.
          I think they are that much busy that it will take 5-7 months for sure

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
          Application Date - April 14 2014
          DA EAD - April 10 2015
          2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
          2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
          I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

Comment

Thank you brother I guess I can wait another two weeks I might receive something in next too week

Comment

Originally posted by vgs1986 View Post
              Is it possible to get advance parole after DA or approval? Between GC and approval period?

I applied Dec 2015. When can i expect DA and actual approval?
              Attorneys don’t advice to do it,but you can take a shot,let us know how it turns out

Comment

Working...
              X