Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally u visa approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally u visa approved

you.visa, u toooo, [email protected] guys you are right,finally uscis approved my u visa, so they denied my EAD renewal application,I am 10-28-2013 applicant,today mornning i called my attorney to discuss regarding denial of renewal ead,she told me they received 2 work permits yesterday(myself and my wife)so immediately i went attorney office,and collect my cards, card is good for 4 years from 10-13-2017, category A19, they recceived only cards, still didnt received approval letter and my 2 kids cards.good luck to all u visa Applicants,

Congratulations. I got my U visa Approved few days ago as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
    Application Date - April 14 2014
    DA EAD - April 10 2015
    2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
    2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
    I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thank you csharam, did you received approval letter and new card?

Comment

Congrats sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
          thank you csharam, did you received approval letter and new card?
          Yes. I got everything. Letter first then the EAD card

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

Congrats sunrise I'm happy for u waiting list mean preapprove so if they didn't want to give u they never put u on waiting list where u from sunrise?

Comment

thank you legend, i am from india

Comment

Congratulations, god bless u be happy and thank god!!

Comment

Originally posted by csharam.uc View Post
                  Congratulations. I got my U visa Approved few days ago as well.
                  Hello csharam.u I applied u visa on April 29th 2014 got DA and work permit for two years now my work permit expire and and applied for renewal my permit it's been over 6 months I didn't received anything yet can you tell me something when yo espect work permit. And congratulations for your u visa approval.

Comment

When to expect some good news

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny singh View Post
                        When to expect some good news
                        To be honest to you. You will get your final u visa soon. I will in exact same situation as yours 5 months ago but my EAD was renewed after 6-7 months of wait.
                        So be hopeful and expect hearing something soon

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

Thank you Csharam.uc yes I hop too your date was 4/14/14 and mine is on 4/29/14 I'm thinking I'm almost there.

Comment

Sunny Ji When ever you get Approval Let us know please I am June 24 2014

Comment

Hi Sunrise if you don't mind once the finally U visa Approved what is the Uscis Status shows on USCIS case status online ?

Comment

Working...
                              X