Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-765 aplication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765 aplication

I apply for i-765 on dec 2014 when i filed my u visa and fees were waived , i see people here on the forum reapplying for i-765. Do i need to reapply again?

If u already did apply with C14 then u r good. If ur i-765 doesn’t state C14 category then yeah u should apply i-765 with c14 category. So that u get ur EAD with ur DA. Or else it’s take almost 6-8months after DA to get EAD.
    U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
    Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
    RFE August 09, 2018
    Waiting for DA.

Comment

Thank you hussain , i only applied under a19 category so i will reapply under c14.

Comment

A19 is for the 4years work permit which comes with ur actual U visa. So it would be good idea if you apply for c14 DA EAD now. U would actually save a lot of times there. Best of luck buddy and you should get ur DA very soon.
        Keep us posted. Peace ����
        RFE August 09, 2018
        Waiting for DA.

Comment

Ur almost there Husssein they pretty fast now

Comment

One last question do i need to paid the i-765 fees?

Comment

U made my day bro. Going through a lot of stuff, and comments like that keeping me alive man. Thanks
              RFE August 09, 2018
              Waiting for DA.

Comment

@1989
                U can submit fee waiver. Talk to ur lawyer abt it. Best of luck bro.
                RFE August 09, 2018
                Waiting for DA.

Comment

Thanks for the hel 👍 👍 👍....

Comment

Where do i filed the form? Vermont or chicago lockbox?

Comment

Vermont. Did you get transfer to NSC? I think you should check with ur lawyer, he can guide u better.
                      RFE August 09, 2018
                      Waiting for DA.

Comment

Dear 1989 EAD C14 Category send to Chicago loc box with required Documents. I also re-sent to Chicago and I got apporval of EAD c14 category today.... I sent my Daughter's EAD applictaion on C14 category to Vermont Center in Feb-2016 , till Pending.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          Dear 1989 EAD C14 Category send to Chicago loc box with required Documents. I also re-sent to Chicago and I got apporval of EAD c14 category today.... I sent my Daughter's EAD applictaion on C14 category to Vermont Center in Feb-2016 , till Pending.
                          Gemini, i believe u had ur DA when u filed ur i-765 to chicago. However, 1989 haven’t got his DA and his file is still at VSC. And I know he needs send his i-765 to VSC since VSC has his file. I might be wrong that’s y I suggest him to talk to his lawyer, who can guide him better.
                          RFE August 09, 2018
                          Waiting for DA.

Comment

Hussain_ex my file still at vsc. I'm going to send it today, i don't have a lawyer its a hard decision were to filed. uscis website says c14 category should be field at chicago lockbox. Like you said vsc has my file.

Comment

Working...
                            X