Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa 2014 July Applicants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa 2014 July Applicants

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my story and please if anyone have similar situation pls share

So I applied U visa 2014 June
    USCIS received my application July 1st 2014
    Biometrics Done August 12 2014

Since then nothing, No DA not U visa, just silence. It's still in Vermont service center, I wanted to ask to transfer it to Nebraska hoping to get at least DA but they said we can't ask for transfer

IS there anyone who applied July - June 2014 ? Do you know why i may not getting any news from them ?

It's been over 3 years already and this waiting is killing me
    Thanks

I'm sorry it's so frastrating waiting time is killing it's so hard some getting approve applied before u I know how hard it is but it's gonna be worth it when I get ur DA U just got approved 2 weeks ago vsc very slow

Comment

Originally posted by tim4ik View Post
      Hello everyone, just wanted to share my story and please if anyone have similar situation pls share

Since then nothing, No DA not U visa, just silence. It's still in Vermont service center, I wanted to ask to transfer it to Nebraska hoping to get at least DA but they said we can't ask for transfer

IS there anyone who applied July - June 2014 ? Do you know why i may not getting any news from them ?

Thanks
      you may want to contact your attorney

Comment

Originally posted by tim4ik View Post

Thanks
        You can take a infopass appointment and ask them where is my DA letter. I have already got work permit on March, 2016 under C14 category which is regarded as DA and U visa waitlist. My lawyer say C14 Category in EAD is regarded as u visa waitlist and deferred status. I was trying to make sure that I am on deferred status. I took infopass appointment to my near location on oct 4th. I ask them about the question I have. On October 13, they sent me a letter that I am on deferred status and u visa waitlist. So in my experience, please take an infopass appointment to your nearest location and ask them about the question you have on you mind. They ll help you a lot. So asking them questions does not hurt because they are there to help us. If you ask a lawyer, lawyer will try to call them but it will take too long for you to get an answer . So by taking an infopass appointment, they will let you write a question on paper and upload it to the VSC with you case and will get a quicker reply to your lawyer. You will get a news from your lawyer

U visa application received date: End of July, 2014 at Vermont Service Center
        RFE: August/September 2015
        EAD under C14 category: March, 2016
        Infopass appointment October 4th, 2017
        October 13, 2017: DA letter received to say I am on waitlist for U visa
        Last edited by nayan12; 10-17-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X