Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name update

I went on USCIS website today and noticed my case said data changed. I don't know what that means. It said they are updating my name on 1765 work permit application. I don't know what this all mean?

What date did you apply?

Comment

I applied first time in September 2014. Then reapplied December 17. Got DA but just saw this today and was confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Prittycolor View Post
        I applied first time in September 2014. Then reapplied December 17. Got DA but just saw this today and was confused.
        If a name was updated it means an adjudicator is working on your file mostly you 'll get your Employment Authorization soon. (3-5 days)

Back in 2012 & 2013, it happened to me twice after name update within a week I got email that card under production.

So, Be ready to receive your EAD.
        Last edited by you.visa; 10-10-2017, 05:01 PM. Reason: .

Comment

That would be awesome. I have been raising my son without a father assistance for 27 years, so that would be a relieve to get a job that can pay me enough as the older he gets the more expensive things get. Thank you.

Comment

When did u applied for work permit?

Comment

December 2016

Comment

I still didn't get it?

Comment

What didn't you get?

Comment

On October 9, 2017, we updated your name for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

Comment

We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization .

Comment

Working...
                      X