Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa Applicant facing Deportation, Sues DHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa Applicant facing Deportation, Sues DHS

U Visa Applicant in Chicago >>SUED USCIS-DHS<<
    But unfortunately, she have to wait outside country till she gets U visa approved and I-192

As we all are on the splaw platform and we all have same issues why don't we get the help of Attorney Shah Peer Ally
    to request expedite the process for applications who left behind? if yes people who ever interested can have a conference call or email chain.

Members who are from Jan 2014 to Nov 2014 pls give your thoughts... If we unite we can make a difference.
    Last edited by you.visa; 09-29-2017, 10:30 AM.

I applied in September 2014.

Comment

This is the type of person who would complain if there's 4 people in front of them. Granny wait your turn like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Numericcash View Post
        This is the type of person who would complain if there's 4 people in front of them. Granny wait your turn like the rest of us.
        @Numericcash > You would be in a line of above message desperately if you are from 2014.
        you know very well that you have to wait few years as you are from June 2015.
        by then you 'll become Granny.

Comment

I Absolutely know I'll wait another year until maybe I'll get put in the wait list. What I personally don't like is people who try's to sue to bypass all the people who's been in line...for me it's like your case ain't special for you to even come up with the idea but each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Numericcash View Post
            Haha so true,you don't tell Uncle Sam what to do if you ain't got status,sounds harsh but it's the truth,no different than those idiots with DACA that sued Trump a few weeks ago for ending the program,people we're not from here so all we can do is wait

Comment

Originally posted by you.visa View Post
              @Numericcash > You would be in a line of above message desperately if you are from 2014.
              you know very well that you have to wait few years as you are from June 2015.
              by then you 'll become Granny.
              I'm from 2014 too,I don't even bother to call my worthless piece of **** lawyer every month,I know what he will say,wether we like it or not,we're not priority on Uncle Sam agenda ,so all we got left to do is wait

Comment

Working...
              X