Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is better than nothing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is better than nothing.

At last, today VSC transferred my case to NSC after sitting over it exactly for 2 yrs 11 months and 15 days.
    Another friend from September 10, is also transferred same day. So folks whoever is stuck up with VSC for DA or EAD can expect similar update in this week.
    Patience is the key to come over frustration. All the best.

Originally posted by Prince View Post
    At last, today VSC transferred my case to NSC after sitting over it exactly for 2 yrs 11 months and 15 days.
    Another friend from September 10, is also transferred same day. So folks whoever is stuck up with VSC for DA or EAD can expect similar update in this week.
    Oh am so happy for you. You have waited for a long time. Actual dates please. Thanks.

Comment

Prince,

It's a great news, I am so happy & Best of Luck for upcoming future.
      Its a Navratri Gift from Mataji to your family in India

Ajay

Comment

Originally posted by Bubu View Post
        Oh am so happy for you. You have waited for a long time. Actual dates please. Thanks.
        Hi Bubu, thanks. Yes in deed it was a long painful and frustrating wait coming to an end soon, may be in another 2 months i believe.
        Initial filing : October 10, 2014
        Biometrics : November 21, 2014
        Transfer to NSC : September 25, 2017

Comment

Hi Prince,

How you know that your case transfer to Nebraska? It show online or your attorney received notice? I m from October 7th 2014 and nothing so far. And really happy for you. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
            Prince,

It's a great news, I am so happy & Best of Luck for upcoming future.
            Its a Navratri Gift from Mataji to your family in India

Ajay
            Thank you Ajay bhai, in fact, if not for friends like you who kept my hopes alive with encouraging words, this long journey of painful wait would have been more difficult. I am happy for sohail bhai, his case also transferred on the same day . I would have been more happy if your son's case was updated too. But I still hope they do something about all the pending cases in the remaining 4 days of this FY.

Please inbox me your phone no. Suhail is in my contact.

Thank you once again. Happy Navaratri.

Comment

Originally posted by ami_jigs4 View Post
              Hi Prince,

How you know that your case transfer to Nebraska? It show online or your attorney received notice? I m from October 7th 2014 and nothing so far. And really happy for you. Thanks
              If you are subscribed to uscis my case status, you will receive the updates on your phone and or to your email. Or else you have to check your case status every day.

No, the lawyer will get to know only after he receives the transfer notice in mail a week or 10 days later.

Comment

Originally posted by ami_jigs4 View Post
                Hi Prince,

Thanks and I hope you will get to hear sometime by this weekend.

Comment

I think whoever is not transferred to NSC is going to receive actual U Visa and whoever is transferred will get actual U Visa from next October 2018.

Comment

Hey Prince congratulations, its a very good news and thanks for sharing with us. God bless and hope you hear another good news soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Nika View Post
                      Hey Prince congratulations, its a very good news and thanks for sharing with us. God bless and hope you hear another good news soon!
                      Thanks nika, this is just the beginning of a long painful and frustrating journey ahead called U visa. It's friends like you giving company and encouraging each other make our journey together a little easier.
                      God bless, all the best.

Comment

i'm happy for you prince least you got transfer and hopely u will received da shortly . happy navaratri and jay madi.

Comment

Originally posted by villageboy View Post
                          i'm happy for you prince least you got transfer and hopely u will received da shortly . happy navaratri and jay madi.
                          Thank you friend, this is just the first step to a long road ahead. We will be in touch all the way. What are your dates?
                          Happy Navratri to you too.

Comment

Good for you.

Congrats! prince hope you'll get DA in a couple of months.

Comment

Congrats! I've read lots of your posts/answers and gained a lot of info through this forum. Wish you the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X