Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applied Sept 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied Sept 2014

Nothing yet!!! I applied Sept 2nd 2014 and nothing yet. My case is still in Vermont. Can our attorney request for it to be transferred to Nebraska?

Originally posted by nmaciel1 View Post
    Nothing yet!!! I applied Sept 2nd 2014 and nothing yet. My case is still in Vermont. Can our attorney request for it to be transferred to Nebraska?
    Hi there, i am in a same situation. Applied in Sep'12-2014, nothing yet. Please keep in touch. M on Fb name Puneet Sarang if you want to add and we can communicate better.

Comment

Originally posted by nmaciel1 View Post
      @nmaciel1> Unfortunately Lawyer/attorney have no right to request for file transfer from VSC to NSC.
      the only thing an U applicant can do is wait for USCIS response on any activity of U visa application.
      I strongly believe you will hear something in a month or two

Comment

Originally posted by PUNEET View Post
        Hi there, i am in a same situation. Applied in Sep'12-2014, nothing yet. Please keep in touch. M on Fb name Puneet Sarang if you want to add and we can communicate better.
        Puneet and nmaciel1, don't be disappointed. I can understand how it feels to be left behind when you get to know that cases applied 4 months after you, getting DA and you nothing. It happened with me too.

Mine is Oct 10, 2014. even today when I got the transfer update my friend who's Sep10, 2014 hasn't. But then we were expecting something like this to happen to all the pending cases, he wasn't disappointed and then after 3 hrs his status was updated too.
        We still have 4 more days to go in this FY and I hope VSC would like to start the new FY with a clean slate, so don't lose heart, cling on to your belief system and you will get there too.

Best of luck to all of you who were left behind like me.😊

Comment

Hello prince
          Transfer notice will come to mail
          Or email ?

Comment

Originally posted by nil View Post
            Hello prince
            Transfer notice will come to mail
            Or email ?
            If you have subscribed to uscis my case status, you will receive updates to your email and text message on your phone.
            Your lawyer Will receive the hard copy in the mail after a week or so

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
              If you have subscribed to uscis my case status, you will receive updates to your email and text message on your phone.
              Your lawyer Will receive the hard copy in the mail after a week or so
              prince how can I subscribe I was looking for it didn't find the option

Comment

Originally posted by schauhanz View Post
                I i subscribed and half of the time I can not log in sue to different errors. Called us cis and they say there is nothing they can do I just have to keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by schauhanz View Post
                  Go to uscis my case status page, you will find sign up button on the left side top corner .

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
                    Puneet and nmaciel1, don't be disappointed. I can understand how it feels to be left behind when you get to know that cases applied 4 months after you, getting DA and you nothing. It happened with me too.

Mine is Oct 10, 2014. even today when I got the transfer update my friend who's Sep10, 2014 hasn't. But then we were expecting something like this to happen to all the pending cases, he wasn't disappointed and then after 3 hrs his status was updated too.
                    We still have 4 more days to go in this FY and I hope VSC would like to start the new FY with a clean slate, so don't lose heart, cling on to your belief system and you will get there too.

Best of luck to all of you who were left behind like me.😊

Thank you for the motivation Prince. Congratulations to you brother. Wish you and everyone all the very best.

Comment

It sucks though,they aren't working in order,mine was reviewed back in May,and if it wasn't for my attorney that messed up on porpouse I'm sure I'd have an EAD by now,time line is 09/15/14'

Comment

I applied September 24 2014. Today I received a called from my attorney telling me uscis is asking for a detail statement telling them what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzaga View Post
                          I applied September 24 2014. Today I received a called from my attorney telling me uscis is asking for a detail statement telling them what happened.
                          If your case ain’t solid,you’re in trouble big time buddy,what does the police report say you were victim of? Mine says “terroristic threatening” after submitting RFE I had a denial back in June of this year,I’m waiting on final decision to motion to reopen,to be honest I don’t have great odds,most attorneys are ****ing greedy sons of *****es,forgive my language but that’s the truth,and they will tell you what you want to hear just to take your money,mine did it,****ing asshole I hope he rottens in hell,all he did right is to get me in trouble because I over stayed my work visa,and now according to the new government policies I’m deportable,so if you got connections in the county you live ask to whoever that wrote that police report to write down “felonious assault” that will help you a lot,if so,fire your lawyer once you get EAD because in first place if he’d have sent a strong and well prepared case you wouldn’t have gotten RFE,remember every xtra procedure they do cost money and that’s what they after,I’ll be glad to help you with all the questions you might have since I already been in that situation

Comment

Working...
                          X