Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U visa

Hey everyone i applied in December 29 2014 how long its take more to approve my case c
    Any opinion guys plz share with me

Originally posted by Nikul patel View Post
    Hey everyone i applied in December 29 2014 how long its take more to approve my case c
    @Nikul you already asked this question last month and as you are following the forum past 9 months by this time you may know expected time. but if confused and want to hear something like all of us sure ... if approved you may be getting something like DA by Mid to End of 2018 as applicants
    from June 2014 to September 2014
    are still waiting that may fill this year DA's and obviously, no one can confirm U status can be 2yr /3 yr from now.
    the first quarter of 2015 which is (October 2014 to December 2014) alone applications submissions of U I-918 were 7,469 which is near by a year quota.

Comment

Originally posted by you.visa View Post
      @Nikul you already asked this question last month and as you are following the forum past 9 months by this time you may know expected time. but if confused and want to hear something like all of us sure ... if approved you may be getting something like DA by Mid to End of 2018 as applicants
      from June 2014 to September 2014
      are still waiting that may fill this year DA's and obviously, no one can confirm U status can be 2yr /3 yr from now.
      the first quarter of 2015 which is (October 2014 to December 2014) alone applications submissions of U I-918 were 7,469 which is near by a year quota.
      Why do you have to be rude. My goodness!

Comment

You should be hearing the good news soon, can't tell you exactly when because NSC is working on November cases now and If your case isn't transferred to NSC already, they'll be receiving it soon and take at least 3 months from there on.

And as for your U visa , you can expect it in 3rd or 4th qtr of FY 2019 . All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
          You should be hearing the good news soon, can't tell you exactly when because NSC is working on November cases now and If your case isn't transferred to NSC already, they'll be receiving it soon and take at least 3 months from there on.

And as for your U visa , you can expect it in 3rd or 4th qtr of FY 2019 . All the best.
          @Prince Since I have applied my I765 on November 21st, 2016 still haven't received my EAD, Should expect directly final U visa approval EAD since I'm form July, 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by Allen1 View Post
            @Prince Since I have applied my I765 on November 21st, 2016 still haven't received my EAD, Should expect directly final U visa approval EAD since I'm form July, 2014?
            No. You can't expect to get your U visa straight because fiscal year 2018 will start with March 2014 and April 2014 cases first. So you are looking at early - mid 2018 time frame for your final U visa approval.
            I applied for my EAD renewal back in Dec 16 2016 and they finally approved after 7 months.

Write Vermont Service Center a letter to inquiry about your case (You can type it but make sure to sign it with same signature as of your U visa petition) and send the mail with some sort of tracking. That should get you
            something back. Either you will get your EAD or some sort of response. Don't wait and I would say write your letter today and send it as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
            Application Date - April 14 2014
            DA EAD - April 10 2015
            2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
            2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
            I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by csharam.uc View Post
              No. You can't expect to get your U visa straight because fiscal year 2018 will start with March 2014 and April 2014 cases first. So you are looking at early - mid 2018 time frame for your final U visa approval.
              I applied for my EAD renewal back in Dec 16 2016 and they finally approved after 7 months.

Write Vermont Service Center a letter to inquiry about your case (You can type it but make sure to sign it with same signature as of your U visa petition) and send the mail with some sort of tracking. That should get you
              something back. Either you will get your EAD or some sort of response. Don't wait and I would say write your letter today and send it as soon as possible.
              Well, last fiscal year, people from October 2013, and people from January 2014 were receiving their U visa around the same time. It is hard to know why USCIS doesn't give U visas in the right order. So you never know. It could be a possibility.

Comment

Nikul Bhai you are most welcome to call me on my cell. I had sent you my number via private message

Comment

Originally posted by Bubu View Post
                  Why do you have to be rude. My goodness!
                  Hey Bubu, I was not rude.. my friend. I told Nikul that same question he asked last month is it wrong PLS SEE LAST MONTH FORUM QUESTION As we are on same boat without predicted destination lemme speak with all our friends like friend

Comment

Originally posted by Allen1 View Post
                    No, there's no precedence of issuing direct u visa w/o DA or 2 yr EAD because of the time gap. I do remember of one case where both the EADs arrived within the gap of one month but never did anybody received 4 yr EAD straightaway.

Particularly this year everything was topsy turvy with VSC, nobody knows what's wrong with them. Till last year they were champions of this visa, issuing more than 20,000 DAs in a year and rolling out 10,000 U visas in just 3 months all by themselves. This year they haven't done anything except issuing 10,000 u visas in 11 months. They don't have anything to do till Sept 30, so let's hope we hear something good from them by then.

All the best to y'all expecting u visas from October 01. And also to everyone who've been waiting for DA/EAD since last 3 yrs. I know how long and painful wait it was just for a DA. I will be completing my 3rd "anniversary" in waiting this October 09. 😀

Comment

No, there's no precedence of issuing direct u visa w/o DA or 2 yr EAD because of the time gap. I do remember of one case where both the EADs arrived within the gap of one month but never did anybody received 4 yr EAD straightaway.

Particularly this year everything was topsy turvy with VSC, nobody knows what's wrong with them. Till last year they were champions of this visa, issuing more than 20,000 DAs in a year and rolling out 10,000 U visas in just 3 months all by themselves. This year they haven't done anything except issuing 10,000 u visas in 11 months. They don't have anything to do till Sept 30, so let's hope we hear something good from them by then.

All the best to y'all expecting u visas from October 01. And also to everyone who've been waiting for DA/EAD since last 3 yrs. I know how long and painful wait it was just for a DA. I will be completing my 3rd "anniversary" in waiting this October 09. 😀
                      Hi Prince thank you for your open communication. Do you have your DA yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubu View Post
                        Hi Prince thank you for your open communication. Do you have your DA yet?
                        Nothing yet. Somebody from October 28, 2014 got DA but not me 😃.

God says my ways are different from your ways but VSC says even God doesn't know what we do. 😅

Comment

God says my ways are different from your ways but VSC says even God doesn't know what we do. 😅
                          😂 That's really true

Comment

Good sense of humor. We shall just keep waiting. Thank you for the reply.

Comment

I don't know how to see private number but can u call me on my cell 229 507 0704 plz call me

Comment

Working...
                              X