Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA or U visa with PTSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA or U visa with PTSD

Do you guys know if you can get DA or U-visa without physical injuries. I sent my case with a PTSD diagnosis but I not sure if that will be enough for them.

Yes it should be caz one of my friend recently got her approval uvisa with PTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Manisha sept2015 View Post
      Yes it should be caz one of my friend recently got her approval uvisa with PTSD
      Thanks for your answer from my side too. I filed U visa on base of PTSD, so after I saw nobody was answering to this post I was worried. It seems nobody as a petition based on this kind of diagnosis.
      Last edited by Michela; 09-21-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

I was diagnosed with PTSD and I still had RFE and then denial,every case is different,and every USCIS officer too,sadly the one that reviewed my case was a ****,I assume,because even though I had all the pieces together and proved that I'd love to serve America in the military,and I can be a good citizen still had a denial

Comment

Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
          I was diagnosed with PTSD and I still had RFE and then denial,every case is different,and every USCIS officer too,sadly the one that reviewed my case was a ****,I assume,because even though I had all the pieces together and proved that I'd love to serve America in the military,and I can be a good citizen still had a denial
          That is a sad story. Thanks for sharing. I'm hopping to show enough evidence to be approve.

Comment

Keep the hope,like I read on an inmigration article once,sadly most of the time being approved depends on the uscis officer mood or their backgrounds,president Trump triggered racism...I saw it myself the second time i filed a work visa in the American consulate in Monterrey Mex...the guy in front of me had to deal with one ****er that was having a bad day,and just by looking at him and asking him a couple of questions said literally this "next" "adios"

Comment

Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
              Keep the hope,like I read on an inmigration article once,sadly most of the time being approved depends on the uscis officer mood or their backgrounds,president Trump triggered racism...I saw it myself the second time i filed a work visa in the American consulate in Monterrey Mex...the guy in front of me had to deal with one ****er that was having a bad day,and just by looking at him and asking him a couple of questions said literally this "next" "adios"
              I am already familiar with the rudness and racism of the American Embassy or Consulate abroad, they had this kind of behavior even in the Bush era. I know as well that with this administration it will be a hell for all of us.
              Last edited by Michela; 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

I know,sadly president Trump will stick to his anti immigration policy in order to win a second term,if he don't,I doubt the conservative people that elected him will do it it again,DACA or TPS will not have a future wether we like it or not

Comment

No problem at all . Actually I am with the same situation too but since I found out from my friend I am little relived so thought to share with someone with same question . Let see hopefully we all be ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X