Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.


No announcement yet.

U visa

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • U visa

    Hey everyone i have one important question if i get help from this form
    I have u visa pending in Georgia application but i m trying to get Florida driver license & i all ready went dmv
    Abt id card in florida dmv & paid for my id card application but i m worried bcz i didn't chenge address on my u
    Visa application. But have one friend living florida & i get his address & trying to get license. Do i get any problems
    In u visa application plz let me know abt this question thanks

  • #2
    did you get DA on your U visa Application? what is your time line?? when did you apply for U visa??if you already received DA then you are able to apply for EAD and based and social security number and then for Driving licence from any state.


    • #3
      No I didn't get da yet thats why i m worried abt it can i get any problems plz answer my question


      • #4
        it shouldn't be a problem as it takes months to change the address on U visa application
        AR-11 doesn't work as a change of address tool on U application at VSC.
        your lawyer/attorney have to send in written with the original sign along with form G-28
        so it became a process of 1-2 months.


        • #5
          you shouldn't get into any problem as it takes time for USCIS to update the address.However you or your attorney must inform USCIS change of address
          Last edited by Vish; 09-13-2017, 07:51 PM.


          Latest Post