Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

DA Approved

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prittycolor
    • Jul 2017

DA Approved

I filed September 14, just got a letter from my attorney I've been placed on DA and waiting for my working permit. So after almost 3 years and finally some good news praise God.
  • you.visa
    • Oct 2016

Congratulations.. that's really good news that they started giving DA's now

Comment

• Bubu
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Prittycolor
      I filed September 14, just got a letter from my attorney I've been placed on DA and waiting for my working permit. So after almost 3 years and finally some good news praise God.
      Congratulations. Good luck. Did you transfer to Nebraska?

Comment

• Vish
        • Jul 2017

Congrats finally you are able to legally work

Comment

• Prittycolor
          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Bubu
          Congratulations. Good luck. Did you transfer to Nebraska?
          Yes I was transferred in December. Rfe in April and now I'm waiting for work permit hopefully I get it soon.

Comment

• Bubu
            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Prittycolor
            Yes I was transferred in December. Rfe in April and now I'm waiting for work permit hopefully I get it soon.
            Thank you!

Comment

• Jerusa
              • Aug 2017

Sounds good!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

• maviba
                • Apr 2016

Wow. My husband's case is from June 3rd 2014. RFE on December 2016, (sent requested document on January 17th) and we still haven't heard from them. His case is at the Vermont Center. I'm really happy for you, but I can't help to feel that it's unfair that we still haven't received any news.

Comment

• Prittycolor
                  • Jul 2017

Originally posted by maviba
                  Wow. My husband's case is from June 3rd 2014. RFE on December 2016, (sent requested document on January 17th) and we still haven't heard from them. His case is at the Vermont Center. I'm really happy for you, but I can't help to feel that it's unfair that we still haven't received any news.
                  I'm sorry to hear that. My attorney kept sending inquiry to NVC asking to give us a time frame. She even got ASISTA invole to help the to look at my case. I just really hope I get my work permit soon because the DA approval doesn't get you much. Keep the faith October is around the corner and you should hear something soon.

Comment

• legend1979
                    • Mar 2016

Maviba I think vsc they not working on u visa cases I don't see any approval that not fair to us I'm from August 2014 still nothing people from September and October even November cases Get in approved from nsc every day but vsc sleeping 😣😣😣😣😣

Comment

• Ajay
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by legend1979
                      Maviba I think vsc they not working on u visa cases I don't see any approval that not fair to us I'm from August 2014 still nothing people from September and October even November cases Get in approved from nsc every day but vsc sleeping 😣😣😣😣😣
                      Legend 1979,

We are in same boat, my elder son timeline is July 30, 2014. still nothing no transfer, no RFE, No DA. I think his U visa application is life time member of VSC,
                      Totally agreed VSC is sleeping.

Comment

• maviba
                        • Apr 2016

Originally posted by legend1979
                        I think they should have transferred the first cases in line to Nebraska, and keep some at the Vermont Center, then when Vermont would catch up, send the next cases to Nebraska and so on. They messed up big!! Instead of helping people, they are making everything harder for some of us.

Comment

• maviba
                          • Apr 2016

Our attorney send tons of inquiries, and the answer is always "your case is under review"

Comment

• Kike07
                            • Oct 2016

I just got approved for the UVisa my lawyer called me yesterday to tell me I was on the waiting list. My dates are
                            September 2014 sent application
                            October 2014 biometrics
                            March 2017 RFE (sent everything in June)
                            And yesterday she called to tell me I was approved and now I just have to apply for a work permit until I get the actual visa.
                            Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

Comment

• Prince
                              • May 2016

Congratulations Kike07. At last the long and much awaited thing happened, your patience and perseverance paid off.

Can you please mention the exact receipt date in September 2014, because each day counts and matters big in such a long wait for approval.

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

Working...