Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good luck to all!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good luck to all!

    Application date - 08-05-2014
    i got my ead mid aug 2017
    i got my ssn mid aug 2017
    my case is at nsc and still wondering if i will be able to get uvisa this fiscal october 2017.
    Please provide your valuable input that uvisa is granted till which month already?????

  • #2
    Congratulations!

    Comment


    • #3
      If we have to believe what Attorney Tracie Klink said in here, which I guess it right you should surely get your U visa in this October quota but if VSC continue with thier roll out policy of spreading it in 4 quarters, you should be having it in your hands not later than July 2018.
      *************************
      Right now, USCIS says they are working on cases that were filed on or before August 25, 2014. That’s right – nearly three years behind. Since April 2015, the processing chart for U visas has only moved forward three months.

      USCIS informed us that there are currently only 7,000 people on the wait list. I suppose the good news is that if you have been placed on the wait list and granted deferred action status you should be able to convert to actual U status starting in October 2017 with the new fiscal year. The bad news is that it still leaves 161,000 pending U applications.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for your response Prince. Appreciate your insights. Did you get any update on your status?

        Comment


        • #5
          Unfortunately nothing so far not even transfer to NSC. They ain't following first in first out policy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Prince View Post
            If we have to believe what Attorney Tracie Klink said in here, which I guess it right you should surely get your U visa in this October quota but if VSC continue with thier roll out policy of spreading it in 4 quarters, you should be having it in your hands not later than July 2018.
            *************************
            Right now, USCIS says they are working on cases that were filed on or before August 25, 2014. That’s right – nearly three years behind. Since April 2015, the processing chart for U visas has only moved forward three months.

            USCIS informed us that there are currently only 7,000 people on the wait list. I suppose the good news is that if you have been placed on the wait list and granted deferred action status you should be able to convert to actual U status starting in October 2017 with the new fiscal year. The bad news is that it still leaves 161,000 pending U applications.
            I believe USCIS intend to stall DA for U applicants. We will have to wait untill actual visas become available. The way things are moving, I think its better. I am from May 22nd 2015.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by may2016 View Post
              I believe USCIS intend to stall DA for U applicants. We will have to wait untill actual visas become available. The way things are moving, I think its better. I am from May 22nd 2015.
              What made you believe USCIS intending to stall DAs? Unlike u visa cap which is mandated by law, issuing DAs more than 10,000 is at the sole discretion of USCIS. Last time they issued 22000 DAs good for 2 years but then they haven't send out a single DA for next 18 months. This year they might have decided not to issue more than the cap, they have already got DAs good for 2018 cap.
              No doubt VSC is delaying the process and not issuing more and more DAs easing out the piled up files for reasons better known to them despite adding another centre but they can NOT stall this program for reasons whatsoever.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Prince View Post
                What made you believe USCIS intending to stall DAs? Unlike u visa cap which is mandated by law, issuing DAs more than 10,000 is at the sole discretion of USCIS. Last time they issued 22000 DAs good for 2 years but then they haven't send out a single DA for next 18 months. This year they might have decided not to issue more than the cap, they have already got DAs good for 2018 cap.
                No doubt VSC is delaying the process and not issuing more and more DAs easing out the piled up files for reasons better known to them despite adding another centre but they can NOT stall this program for reasons whatsoever.

                USCIS is more than capable of adjudicating all U petition currently on hold in a matter of 12 months or less. Specially now with 2 offices; VSC NSC, they are not working on U cases because they don't want too.

                Like you said, for almost 2 years they issued little DAs it has been almost 1 year since the started sharing with NSC and NO improvements.

                They processed 750K DACA application in 12 months when it first come out. They can but won't work on U cases.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Numericcash View Post
                  Congratulations!
                  Thanks. Good wishes!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Prince View Post
                    Unfortunately nothing so far not even transfer to NSC. They ain't following first in first out policy.
                    So sorry to hear that. What is your initial filling Prince?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nmhrk View Post
                      So sorry to hear that. What is your initial filling Prince?
                      Oct 09, 2014. Someone from October 15 and 29th have got DA. I know how to skip the line for cinema ticket but don't know how they give DAs ahead of others 😃

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Prince View Post
                        Oct 09, 2014. Someone from October 15 and 29th have got DA. I know how to skip the line for cinema ticket but don't know how they give DAs ahead of others ��
                        I am glad you are maintaining your humour in this stress. It's definitely strange.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nmhrk View Post
                          I am glad you are maintaining your humour in this stress. It's definitely strange.
                          " when you can't solve a problem, enjoy your problems"

                          I want to inspire everyone of us who were and are waiting for years should think of DACA once. They have been in this country from childhood, they know of no other country than America. What's happening with them is terrible. our pain and frustration is too small before theirs, so please pray and wish for all those 800,000 innocent young victims of fate should get justice from Congress soon.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Prince what about people from August september and even from July form vsc still waiting that's a big mistake skipping those applications itsbnot fair to transfer new cases rather than old cases 🤔🤔🤔

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am able to take it in my stride the injustice, what you call unfair, being meted out to us by VSC for just one simple reason that they can delay our cases for reasons better known to them but can not rescind our visas like DACA or DAPA. Period
                              As the saying goes "Better late than never"
                              Let's keep our hopes alive and hang on with our patience for few more weeks what we've been doing for years as they know we can do nothing about it except expressing our frustration on them. The nature of the visa is such that we have to be at their mercy willingly or unwillingly, whatever they do wether we like it or not, we have to wait if we have no other option.

                              Comment

                              Latest Post

                              Collapse

                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Congrats, I’m from June 2016, Still no communication from USCIS. Thank you for your update....
                                Today, 05:08 PM
                              • Adelio
                                Reply to Application 2020, bonofide 918b
                                by Adelio
                                On Dec 1, my case was updated on the USCIS app. I got a notice saying that my EAD was approved. I think is a Bona Fide one because my application date...
                                Today, 12:31 PM
                              • DJ89
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by DJ89
                                Finally wait is over. I am from January 2017. Today I got call from lawyer that My case has been approved and I can apply for Work Permit.
                                Today, 12:04 PM
                              • DJ89
                                Reply to Application 2020, bonofide 918b
                                by DJ89
                                Finally wait is over. I am from January 2017. Today I got call from lawyer that My case has been approved and I can apply for Work Permit.
                                Today, 12:03 PM
                              • ManuelV88
                                Reply to Application 2020, bonofide 918b
                                by ManuelV88
                                Hi Netocoelho ,

                                Would you please answer my questions?

                                1 - When did you receive bonafide notice?

                                2 - Did you send...
                                11-28-2021, 02:27 PM
                              • parminderj87
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by parminderj87
                                i am from january 2016 i received my first rfe back in august 2020 then another two rfe back to back my lawyer sort it out and i was finally put on waitlist...
                                11-20-2021, 05:44 PM
                              • Shan
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Shan
                                I am from july 2016.and got nothing from uscis.it’s more than five years.it’s tooooooooooooooo painful.
                                there is nobody there to help but GOD....
                                11-19-2021, 06:44 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Feel your frustration, please inquire. Don’t depend on this lawyers, some are irresponsible and they may not update you if there was some communication...
                                11-18-2021, 01:51 PM
                              • Kabir3254
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Kabir3254
                                I am from February 29 2016 still I got nothing not RFE and no BFD yes it's frustrating lot of people got BFD
                                11-17-2021, 08:03 AM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Shan, I’m From June 2016, Haven’t heard either. It is frustrating. Application from Aug 2016 are getting BFD....
                                11-16-2021, 01:43 PM
                              • HarishAugust2014
                                Reply to AOS Filing on March 2021 (Green Card)
                                by HarishAugust2014
                                Any updates guys? have any one got EAD and AP approvals who filed on or after April 2021
                                11-16-2021, 07:01 AM
                              • Shan
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Shan
                                I am from july 2016
                                and I heard nothing yet
                                It’s sooooo terrible and painful
                                11-15-2021, 08:11 PM
                              • Trap
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Trap
                                my date i918-0ct 2016
                                transfer Nebraska- apr 2019
                                I told my attorney to go head and file my i765 after the new BFD policy.
                                Received...
                                11-13-2021, 11:14 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Anyone after June 2016 application. Have you received any communication. I’m Received date June 23rd and notice date June 30th 2016 haven’t heard...
                                11-13-2021, 01:32 PM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                For those that have gotten their u nonimmigrant status, I received my EAD card 3 days ago and my wife and son received their status only. So, will they...
                                10-30-2021, 10:56 AM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                My rfe was about my partially completed supplement b, my wife and my marriage certificate, and my sons birth ceritifcate.
                                10-30-2021, 10:53 AM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                what was your RFE about. I’m 23rd June 2016 still waiting....
                                10-29-2021, 04:01 AM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                Hello all,
                                I have received my U Nonimmigrant status along with my wife and kid for 4 years. I have received my EAD card also yesterday.
                                I...
                                10-28-2021, 08:39 PM
                              • DJ89
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by DJ89
                                I applied U visa in January 2017, but we could not able to retrieve I-94 online from from past 4 years https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov. but all of sudden i can...
                                10-27-2021, 08:07 AM
                              • AAli
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by AAli
                                june 21, 2006
                                10-21-2021, 12:05 PM
                              Working...
                              X