Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uvisa

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uvisa

    Hi guys,
    I need all your opinions suggestions please..
    Being in a student status with OPT if we apply for Uvisa it will effect OPT extension or H1 later in future because my police certification will expire soon.
    What is the approach..
    Please need your answers help.
    Thanks.

  • #2
    Apply quickly nothing will effect your current or future status but keep in mind if you apply now you might be getting U visa after 2025
    May be Deferred action couple year earlier.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by you.visa View Post
      Apply quickly nothing will effect your current or future status but keep in mind if you apply now you might be getting U visa after 2025
      May be Deferred action couple year earlier.
      Thank you soo much for responding..
      So you also did with the same senario.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes.. You can be on different NIV status Travel outside US till you get DA or actual U status.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by you.visa View Post
          Yes.. You can be on different NIV status Travel outside US till you get DA or actual U status.
          Thanks.
          But I will be on my OPT status right. Since it is valid So thats not a problem.
          All my concern about to think of status I am sacred if I apply for Uvisa and at the same time I have to apply for my OPT extension if any thing goes wrong then I will be in a trouble..

          Thanks for all your answers

          Comment


          • #6
            Same question you are asking in different way and answer is same you apply OPT or Ext or H1 nothing effects to U and vise versa.

            Now you are on F1 if you file U i918 Aug 2017.
            it take all your OPT and OPT extension and H1 3years just to touch your U visa file at USCIS - VSC or NSC centers.
            Last edited by you.visa; 08-23-2017, 05:57 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by you.visa View Post
              Same question you are asking in different way and answer is same you apply OPT or Ext or H1 nothing effects to U and vise versa.

              Now you are on F1 if you file U i918 Aug 2017.
              it take all your OPT and OPT extension and H1 3years just to touch your U visa file at USCIS - VSC or NSC centers.
              Thank you so much thanks for your time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by you.visa View Post
                Same question you are asking in different way and answer is same you apply OPT or Ext or H1 nothing effects to U and vise versa.

                Now you are on F1 if you file U i918 Aug 2017.
                it take all your OPT and OPT extension and H1 3years just to touch your U visa file at USCIS - VSC or NSC centers.

                Hello brother.
                I really need you're help I want to talk with you for couple of minutes if you could please give me a call really appreciate (858) 621-3027

                Comment

                Working...
                X