Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Sign Up to Post on this forum

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2014 approval

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • October 2014 approval

    Someone from October 29th 2014 received DA. Find attached file. I m from October 7th 2014. Nothing yet. Not even transfer to NSC. That's weird.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by ami_jigs4 View Post
    Someone from October 29th 2014 received DA. Find attached file. I m from October 7th 2014. Nothing yet. Not even transfer to NSC. That's weird.
    Yes it is and it's not fair on the part of vsc. Mine is same I'm 2 days behind you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you know from which service center he got approved.?

      Comment


      • #4
        That's not fair I'm from August 2014 nothing why vsc not working on the u visa cases

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
          Do you know from which service center he got approved.?
          No idea. Found it from Facebook.

          Comment


          • #6
            I checked with my attorney, this is what she replied " ( copy pasted)
            ******************
            I actually just received a notice for another case that was file around the same time as yours and they have been wait listed.

            I will let you know as soon as we receive an update.

            Sorry about the delay, the recent client that was approved was at the Vermont Service Center. The I-765 was filed under A(19).
            .................................................. ..................

            Jigs, in fact I wanted to make sure it was not from VSC. Alas, I was so upset knowing, it was in deed from VSC leaving us behind. Very unfair, they don't care about thier principles and policies .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Prince View Post
              I checked with my attorney, this is what she replied " ( copy pasted)
              ******************
              I actually just received a notice for another case that was file around the same time as yours and they have been wait listed.

              I will let you know as soon as we receive an update.

              Sorry about the delay, the recent client that was approved was at the Vermont Service Center. The I-765 was filed under A(19).
              .................................................. ..................

              Jigs, in fact I wanted to make sure it was not from VSC. Alas, I was so upset knowing, it was in deed from VSC leaving us behind. Very unfair, they don't care about thier principles and policies .

              This what my attorney replied yesterday.......

              Will inquire, but processing is contingent upon service center unfortunately. Each one is different. Should hear soon.*
              ............................................
              Hey Prince
              Is your attorney contacting to USCIS about your case?

              It's been almost 3 years of waiting from we applied. Let's hope we hear something sooner.....

              Comment


              • #8
                Yes Jigs, especially after knowing we've been left behind. You know they don't care, they do what they want. Are they gonna keep the promise they made to previous ombudsmen? I doubt.
                they ain't giving DA or EADs, what to expect paroles? What many of us need immediately EAD or paroles. we can wait for U visa little longer.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ami_jigs4 View Post
                  No idea. Found it from Facebook.
                  The person's case from Facebook was transferred to Nebraska in December 2016 and application date was October 29, 2014. I also saw that Facebook post that you are referring to.

                  My application date is October 28th and is still with Vermont. No response as yet. Its so close to my date ... but, in reality, getting a response from Vermont is so far away... Its just so frustrating.... I doubt it if I will hear anything for the rest of the year. (sigh)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Waiting View Post
                    The person's case from Facebook was transferred to Nebraska in December 2016 and application date was October 29, 2014. I also saw that Facebook post that you are referring to.

                    My application date is October 28th and is still with Vermont. No response as yet. Its so close to my date ... but, in reality, getting a response from Vermont is so far away... Its just so frustrating.... I doubt it if I will hear anything for the rest of the year. (sigh)
                    Really...? This is terrible, very frustrating. They transferred October 29th case and not 28th then what about Aug to Oct cases they are seating thier a#&@$ on, they can't see them or what? First in first out policy they talk of is just a piece of $&*# and nothing else.
                    I am tired, I quit.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Prince View Post
                      Really...? This is terrible, very frustrating. They transferred October 29th case and not 28th then what about Aug to Oct cases they are seating thier a#&@$ on, they can't see them or what? First in first out policy they talk of is just a piece of $&*# and nothing else.
                      I am tired, I quit.
                      I share the same sentiments as you Prince.... I am tired of waiting also just like you and everyone else on this forum. When I first filed my application, the processing time was no more than 12 months and here we are 3 years later still waiting. It is hard, yes, I know. I have had my own internal meltdowns, feelings of hopelessness and sleepless nights over this, especially now that we are so close. But let us not lose our heads. We have come too far. There is still hope at end of the day, which is a lot better than nothing at all. So keep the faith. Do not give up. We will all have a response soon.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Prince View Post
                        I am tired, I quit.
                        Don't worry Prince you will receive good news soon....I know it's so hard but I will be waiting 4 years or longer if all the things are like that.... I wonder sometimes if it's worth waiting. 😩

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nika View Post
                          Don't worry Prince you will receive good news soon....I know it's so hard but I will be waiting 4 years or longer if all the things are like that.... I wonder sometimes if it's worth waiting. 😩
                          I'm from July and I filed for EAD November 21 2016 they hold my case VSC for until Aug 08, 17 then they moved to NSC It's been closed to 9 months I don't know why they holding for 8 months if VSC don't want to Approve or work.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am from October 28th, 2014 and my case was transferred to NSC in January but I have not heard anything yet. Also I looked at the USCIS website for the processing times at NSC but the U visa tab is gone??? Does anybody know what's happening?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't know what's vsc doing they don't even look at the any cases I think they waiting October 1 to process old aplication they were very fast last year after october

                              Comment

                              Latest Post

                              Collapse

                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Congrats, I’m from June 2016, Still no communication from USCIS. Thank you for your update....
                                Today, 05:08 PM
                              • Adelio
                                Reply to Application 2020, bonofide 918b
                                by Adelio
                                On Dec 1, my case was updated on the USCIS app. I got a notice saying that my EAD was approved. I think is a Bona Fide one because my application date...
                                Today, 12:31 PM
                              • DJ89
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by DJ89
                                Finally wait is over. I am from January 2017. Today I got call from lawyer that My case has been approved and I can apply for Work Permit.
                                Today, 12:04 PM
                              • DJ89
                                Reply to Application 2020, bonofide 918b
                                by DJ89
                                Finally wait is over. I am from January 2017. Today I got call from lawyer that My case has been approved and I can apply for Work Permit.
                                Today, 12:03 PM
                              • ManuelV88
                                Reply to Application 2020, bonofide 918b
                                by ManuelV88
                                Hi Netocoelho ,

                                Would you please answer my questions?

                                1 - When did you receive bonafide notice?

                                2 - Did you send...
                                11-28-2021, 02:27 PM
                              • parminderj87
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by parminderj87
                                i am from january 2016 i received my first rfe back in august 2020 then another two rfe back to back my lawyer sort it out and i was finally put on waitlist...
                                11-20-2021, 05:44 PM
                              • Shan
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Shan
                                I am from july 2016.and got nothing from uscis.it’s more than five years.it’s tooooooooooooooo painful.
                                there is nobody there to help but GOD....
                                11-19-2021, 06:44 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Feel your frustration, please inquire. Don’t depend on this lawyers, some are irresponsible and they may not update you if there was some communication...
                                11-18-2021, 01:51 PM
                              • Kabir3254
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Kabir3254
                                I am from February 29 2016 still I got nothing not RFE and no BFD yes it's frustrating lot of people got BFD
                                11-17-2021, 08:03 AM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Shan, I’m From June 2016, Haven’t heard either. It is frustrating. Application from Aug 2016 are getting BFD....
                                11-16-2021, 01:43 PM
                              • HarishAugust2014
                                Reply to AOS Filing on March 2021 (Green Card)
                                by HarishAugust2014
                                Any updates guys? have any one got EAD and AP approvals who filed on or after April 2021
                                11-16-2021, 07:01 AM
                              • Shan
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Shan
                                I am from july 2016
                                and I heard nothing yet
                                It’s sooooo terrible and painful
                                11-15-2021, 08:11 PM
                              • Trap
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Trap
                                my date i918-0ct 2016
                                transfer Nebraska- apr 2019
                                I told my attorney to go head and file my i765 after the new BFD policy.
                                Received...
                                11-13-2021, 11:14 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Anyone after June 2016 application. Have you received any communication. I’m Received date June 23rd and notice date June 30th 2016 haven’t heard...
                                11-13-2021, 01:32 PM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                For those that have gotten their u nonimmigrant status, I received my EAD card 3 days ago and my wife and son received their status only. So, will they...
                                10-30-2021, 10:56 AM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                My rfe was about my partially completed supplement b, my wife and my marriage certificate, and my sons birth ceritifcate.
                                10-30-2021, 10:53 AM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                what was your RFE about. I’m 23rd June 2016 still waiting....
                                10-29-2021, 04:01 AM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                Hello all,
                                I have received my U Nonimmigrant status along with my wife and kid for 4 years. I have received my EAD card also yesterday.
                                I...
                                10-28-2021, 08:39 PM
                              • DJ89
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by DJ89
                                I applied U visa in January 2017, but we could not able to retrieve I-94 online from from past 4 years https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov. but all of sudden i can...
                                10-27-2021, 08:07 AM
                              • AAli
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by AAli
                                june 21, 2006
                                10-21-2021, 12:05 PM
                              Working...
                              X