Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise

I am August 5 2014 applicant. I have DA AND EAD. Please suggest when can I get my UVISA? MY file is at NSC. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Originally posted by nmhrk View Post
    I am August 5 2014 applicant. I have DA AND EAD. Please suggest when can I get my UVISA? MY file is at NSC. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
    Of course you know it Nmhrk, most probably FY 2018 but with the current pace VSC is handling U visas I don't think you would be lucky to get by the end of this year like they used to previously, completing the cap by December every year.

Comment

Thanks for responding Prince. In UVISA nothing is set in stone. This forums knowledge is commendable and I am a seeker. Well have you seen any July 2014 applicant get UVISA.? I asked cause all off us here get information from every where on WEB.

Comment

You're right buddy, nothing is written on the wall and I am one of the firm believer in saying " it's not yours until it's in your hands". Here nobody is a lawyer, in fact some of our lawyers don't have the information what many of our members have 😁 that's the power of the forum. It's like a group of old patients as the saying goes " old patients are better than new doctors." You are an old patient of long patience, you know what's going on, how it works and how it feels.
        All our knowledge is based on Google and each other's sharing. We can only predict and hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
          We can only predict and hope.
          So true..... unfortunately

Comment

Working...
          X