Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiver Fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver Fee

What is the waiver form for U Visa called, and how much is the fee?
    Last edited by Servais844; 07-27-2017, 07:00 AM.

Originally posted by Servais844 View Post
    What is the waiver form for U Visa called, and how much is the fee?
    The U Visa form for principal is I-918, which has two supplements: I-918 supplement B and I-918 supplent A. The supplement B must be filled and signed by the law enforcement who investigated your case and without this you can't file for U Visa. The supplement A is the U Visa application your for qualifying family member (wife/husband and kids younger than 21 years old). The U visa forms are free. The fee waiver is the I-912 and it's free as well. The form for the emplyment authorization is I-765 and the fees are $410.00. The form I-192 is an advance permission to enter as non immigrant and is a waiver for ground of inadmissibility (for example if you came in the USA illigally, overstay your visa etc.) and the fees are $930.00.

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Servais844 View Post
        Thank you for your help
        You are welcome, I am happy to share.

Comment

Working...
        X