Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I918 showing error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I918 showing error

    I asked my lawyer to give me the notices of receipt for my application because my biometrics case number showed error both online and when i called uscis customer service. He send it to me and when i searched the receipt numbers online the i765 and i192 receipt numbers show "case received and filing fee waived" but my i918 petition says error.
    I did biometrics april 2016. nothing since.

    Any one have experience with this? what does this mean?

  • #2
    Same is the case with me. I have heard that I 918 cases are not trackable on the uscis case tracker. I 765 receipt is showing status....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by zoofi77 View Post
      Same is the case with me. I have heard that I 918 cases are not trackable on the uscis case tracker. I 765 receipt is showing status....
      if that is case than it makes sense. what is your details. when did you apply for your case zoofi?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Chooj View Post
        if that is case than it makes sense. what is your details. when did you apply for your case zoofi?
        I applied on may10th, they received on may 26th 2017, received notice on june 20th, bio metrics appointment on July 15th 2017. Lets see now how does it go....
        Last edited by zoofi77; 07-25-2017, 02:20 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Check out and talk to the lawyer!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Chooj View Post
            I asked my lawyer to give me the notices of receipt for my application because my biometrics case number showed error both online and when i called uscis customer service. He send it to me and when i searched the receipt numbers online the i765 and i192 receipt numbers show "case received and filing fee waived" but my i918 petition says error.
            I did biometrics april 2016. nothing since.

            Any one have experience with this? what does this mean?
            Friend, I-918 case status doesnt show up for all U Visa applicants because its done to protect U Visa applicants because its a victims of crime petition. The thing that you cant see the I-918 case status is completely normal. We all have the same. You have receipt notice that means that your application was accepted by USCIS meaning that they recieved your application, checked it and it was correctly filed, your case is in process and you will recieve approval or Request For Evidence (RFE) asking additional information or documents, which you have 89 days to respond to. Try reading this forum, people usually give answers very quickly.
            Last edited by January2016; 11-24-2017, 08:33 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              That’s good answer!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by U-tooooooo View Post
                That’s good answer!
                Thank you, I was in the same boat when I applied, my I-918 reciept didnt show case status and I seeked help on the forum, we should help each other, by reading other people's helpful comments the wait seems shorter

                Comment

                Latest Post

                Collapse

                Working...
                X