Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great movement

Finally the date moved from June to August 24 th. NBS shows August 24th, 2014 and VSC shows August 25th 2014.
    Finger crossed for everyone. Hope one my number will come.. 😊

So I'm from August 25 2014 so they doing before August 25 2014 cases?

Comment

Ask

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
      So I'm from August 25 2014 so they doing before August 25 2014 cases?
      You should send a inquiry with your lawyer. Bcz for you its time to ask. Did your case transfer or not?

Comment

I ask my Lawyer he said that we have to wait bcz there's still lot of people from July to August aplication at vsc

Comment

What's ur dates nipuraya ?

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
            What's ur dates nipuraya ?
            I am from September 15.
            So still I have to wait long. But if this is the date then you really should send out a inquiry to Uscis. It they updated so that means they are done before their dates.

Comment

They're always 2 months behind on the dates they post on their website. People from late August , September and October will be receiving good news very soon. They are going to start working on cases from November and December. I'm from August 11 2014 and received DA on 12/5/2016. You should go check this group on Facebook called " INFORMACION DE LA VISA U " there's more than 3k members, they have lots of information and updates every day. People reply instantly . Good luck!
              Uvisa app. 8/11/2014
              Transfer to NSC 11/29/2016
              DA. 1/26/17
              DA EAD APP. 3/10/17

Comment

Applied UVISA August 5 2014. My case was transferred to NSC in August 2016. I am already on DA from Dec 2016. I applied EAD on January 30 2017. It's been 4+ months now and I haven't got my EAD cards yet. Please advise if I could be straight getting my UVISA and 4 years EAD since they have changed there processing date at NSC to Aug 24 2014. Suggestions are welcome. Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

SAME DAY but I've waited extra 4/5 months
                  U-VISA applied in late July of 2014
                  USCIS received my case on 08-05-2014
                  Biometric was taken in mid September of 2014

A...L...O...N...G...T...I...M...E...W...A...I...T. ..I...N...G

NSC Transfer 11-29-2016
                  Deferred Action 04-20-2017
                  DA EAD Production 08-29-2017
                  Formal Approval with I-94 05-15-2018

Comment

I got DA in December as well. I'm from 7/14 and applied for work permit on 12/20. I haven't received anything yet. Almost 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by nmhrk View Post
                      Applied UVISA August 5 2014. My case was transferred to NSC in August 2016. I am already on DA from Dec 2016. I applied EAD on January 30 2017. It's been 4+ months now and I haven't got my EAD cards yet. Please advise if I could be straight getting my UVISA and 4 years EAD since they have changed there processing date at NSC to Aug 24 2014. Suggestions are welcome. Please advise. Thanks.
                      Friends, dates posted at VSC abd NSC are approval dates for final U Visa or DA?

Comment

Originally posted by January2016 View Post
                        Friends, dates posted at VSC abd NSC are approval dates for final U Visa or DA?
                        They're approval dates. Basically , it shows the dates they've finished working on. They approve your visa and placed you into DA. Dates when you will receive the visa document are not shown.
                        Uvisa app. 8/11/2014
                        Transfer to NSC 11/29/2016
                        DA. 1/26/17
                        DA EAD APP. 3/10/17

Comment

I applied in Aug 18 and I haven't get any news.what should I do

Comment

All my other friends got da but me

Comment

Don't worry there's still lot of people from August 2014 I'm from August 25 2014 vsc work little slow

Comment

Working...
                              X