Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887 or send us an email at: [email protected]

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For October 2014 Applicants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For October 2014 Applicants

My attorney just informed me that VSC has started working on October 2014 cases and we should be hearing about it very soon.
    Fingers crossed , hoping for the best.

Originally posted by Prince View Post
    My attorney just informed me that VSC has started working on October 2014 cases and we should be hearing about it very soon.
    Fingers crossed , hoping for the best.
    In regard to DA ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiscal Year 2018 U Visa Approved
    Application Date - April 14 2014
    DA EAD - April 10 2015
    2nd EAD Application Date - Dec 16 2016
    2nd DA EAD - June 18 2017
    I-918 Approved - Oct 12 2017

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by csharam.uc View Post
      In regard to DA ?
      Yes. U visa may take another year, probably fy 2018

Comment

What about nebraska service center?

Comment

Originally posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
          What about nebraska service center?
          They have cases from January 2015 but I don't think they will supersede VSC who are still working on Oct- Dec cases. It's very unlikely they will issue DAs from January keeping October to December in pending.
          This is just my assumption. You never know anything is possible with USCIS 😀

Comment

On what base he saying that VSC working on October2014? Did he received his clients DA? I m just curious beautiful I m from October 7th 2014 applicant?

Comment

Attorneys have more privileges and working relations with USCIS than we do. He hotline VSC to enquire about my status. I am from 9th October.

Comment

Attorneys have more privileges and working relations with USCIS than we do. He hotline VSC to enquire about my status. I am from 9th October.
                I beg to differ.
                My attorney did the hotline at VSC and still no reply. Check my thread EAD renewal started by me towards the latest replies u will see an email response about how they reply.
                So a service request done by attorney no reply then he called to hotline, no reply and finally he wrote an email to VSC hotline email and got a ****ty reply with no information at all after a month when they stated you will get an reply with in 14 days.

Please it doesn't work like your attorney can hotline and they will spit out the ins and outs of u visa timeline and the info. They won't reply first of all if they do they don't provide any information. They are super busy

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

That's bull**** people still waiting from July and August applicant @ vsc so I don't think is true

Comment

Here it's 4-5 days old news. Since you said attorneys have privilege with USCIS

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...man/351862001/

Poor fellow is in process of deportation. He went to get the process started to become legal after marrying US citizen along side his attorney but USCIS deported him. His didn't do anything wrong but he came to country illegal. The best part is USCIS approved his petition for marriage and told him to wait in lobby.

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                      That's bull**** people still waiting from July and August applicant @ vsc so I don't think is true
                      You are a senior member with more than 90 posts. Bull**** talk is not at all expected from you. You should be knowing not every application sent is approved, you should be also knowing we have members from August who are approved, and from September who got RFE . We don't get to know who are denied. ( I will definitely let you know if I am denied) you should also be knowing VSC has not worked even on a single DA this year, instead they have been transferring cases to NSC upto September.
                      If attorneys talk bull**** and good for nothing, then why do we shell out thousands into the drain. Why don't you take up everyone's case pro bono and save them from hardships. Come off it buddy, you can't downplay the attorneys and other members whose intent is to help and encourage each other.

Comment

Originally posted by csharam.uc View Post
                        I beg to differ.
                        My attorney did the hotline at VSC and still no reply. Check my thread EAD renewal started by me towards the latest replies u will see an email response about how they reply.
                        So a service request done by attorney no reply then he called to hotline, no reply and finally he wrote an email to VSC hotline email and got a ****ty reply with no information at all after a month when they stated you will get an reply with in 14 days.

Please it doesn't work like your attorney can hotline and they will spit out the ins and outs of u visa timeline and the info. They won't reply first of all if they do they don't provide any information. They are super busy
                        I always believed it's not yours until it's in your hands and always had the impression that the immigration system works in strange ways.
                        It's a different issue USCIS has unilateral authority over visa issues but they do have different channels of interactions with public, senators/representatives and attorneys. If they want they can deny request from President also. I am sure you must be knowing that DHS has instituted Ombudsmen office to act and represent USICS customers. Do you know, U visa parole policy was recommended by the previous ombudsmen ( A Lady Attorney ) and USCIS has assured To issue guidelines for u visa parole in this FY?.

Well, they never said they are working on my case or any perticular case, if they said they started working on perticular month, i have no reason not to believe because NSC is working on cases upto September and they received cases from January. There is no indication of October, November and December cases being transferred to NSC.

Comment

I always believed it's not yours until it's in your hands and always had the impression that the immigration system works in strange ways.
                          It's a different issue USCIS has unilateral authority over visa issues but they do have different channels of interactions with public, senators/representatives and attorneys. If they want they can deny request from President also. I am sure you must be knowing that DHS has instituted Ombudsmen office to act and represent USICS customers. Do you know, U visa parole policy was recommended by the previous ombudsmen ( A Lady Attorney ) and USCIS has assured To issue guidelines for u visa parole in this FY?.

Well, they never said they are working on my case or any perticular case, if they said they started working on perticular month, i have no reason not to believe because NSC is working on cases upto September and they received cases from January. There is no indication of October, November and December cases being transferred to NSC.
                          Yes I'm aware of ombudsman and how it works or should I say how it used to work until Julie Kirchner joined. Yes USCIS has different levels of officers assisting needs of it's patron at different levels. VSC has approx 800 plus employees and surely you can do a Hot line for inquire about a case if it meets certain standards. Do I expect a reply, it depends.

USCIS provides information out to public through out the year in form of web news release, public seminar and other public notices. For U visa 1800 number is no help other than if you want to update your mailing address.

DA EAD - April 10 2015

Comment

I don't understand why they didn't transfer July and August aplication we still waiting almost 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by legend1979 View Post
                              I don't understand why they didn't transfer July and August aplication we still waiting almost 3 years
                              Legend I am August 2014. Got transferred to NSC in aug 2016 and got da in dec 2016. applied ead jan 2017. haven't got ead yet.
                              whats your timeline please?

Comment

Latest Post

Collapse

• ManuelV88
                                Reply to Application 2020, bonofide 918b
                                by ManuelV88
                                Hi Netocoelho ,

Would you please answer my questions?

1 - When did you receive bonafide notice?

2 - Did you send...
                                11-28-2021, 02:27 PM
                              • parminderj87
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by parminderj87
                                i am from january 2016 i received my first rfe back in august 2020 then another two rfe back to back my lawyer sort it out and i was finally put on waitlist...
                                11-20-2021, 05:44 PM
                              • Shan
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Shan
                                I am from july 2016.and got nothing from uscis.it’s more than five years.it’s tooooooooooooooo painful.
                                there is nobody there to help but GOD....
                                11-19-2021, 06:44 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Feel your frustration, please inquire. Don’t depend on this lawyers, some are irresponsible and they may not update you if there was some communication...
                                11-18-2021, 01:51 PM
                              • Kabir3254
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Kabir3254
                                I am from February 29 2016 still I got nothing not RFE and no BFD yes it's frustrating lot of people got BFD
                                11-17-2021, 08:03 AM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Shan, I’m From June 2016, Haven’t heard either. It is frustrating. Application from Aug 2016 are getting BFD....
                                11-16-2021, 01:43 PM
                              • HarishAugust2014
                                Reply to AOS Filing on March 2021 (Green Card)
                                by HarishAugust2014
                                Any updates guys? have any one got EAD and AP approvals who filed on or after April 2021
                                11-16-2021, 07:01 AM
                              • Shan
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Shan
                                I am from july 2016
                                and I heard nothing yet
                                It’s sooooo terrible and painful
                                11-15-2021, 08:11 PM
                              • Trap
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Trap
                                my date i918-0ct 2016
                                transfer Nebraska- apr 2019
                                I told my attorney to go head and file my i765 after the new BFD policy.
                                Received...
                                11-13-2021, 11:14 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Anyone after June 2016 application. Have you received any communication. I’m Received date June 23rd and notice date June 30th 2016 haven’t heard...
                                11-13-2021, 01:32 PM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                For those that have gotten their u nonimmigrant status, I received my EAD card 3 days ago and my wife and son received their status only. So, will they...
                                10-30-2021, 10:56 AM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                My rfe was about my partially completed supplement b, my wife and my marriage certificate, and my sons birth ceritifcate.
                                10-30-2021, 10:53 AM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                what was your RFE about. I’m 23rd June 2016 still waiting....
                                10-29-2021, 04:01 AM
                              • Zee77
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Zee77
                                Hello all,
                                I have received my U Nonimmigrant status along with my wife and kid for 4 years. I have received my EAD card also yesterday.
                                I...
                                10-28-2021, 08:39 PM
                              • DJ89
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by DJ89
                                I applied U visa in January 2017, but we could not able to retrieve I-94 online from from past 4 years https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov. but all of sudden i can...
                                10-27-2021, 08:07 AM
                              • AAli
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by AAli
                                june 21, 2006
                                10-21-2021, 12:05 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                what is your receipt dates?...
                                10-19-2021, 05:07 PM
                              • AAli
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by AAli
                                I am from June 2016 too. My 2 derivatives got 4 year EADs....
                                10-19-2021, 02:16 PM
                              • Robbery
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Robbery
                                Congratulations, what is your receipt date. And was it Vermont or Nebraska...
                                10-18-2021, 05:06 PM
                              • Ltorres5
                                Reply to U-Visa Tracker
                                by Ltorres5
                                My attorney just called me and advised me that he received my 4 year work permit while I wait for my visa. How long until they make finally determina...
                                10-18-2021, 03:22 PM
                              Working...
                              X