Shah Peerally Law Forum is a FREE SERVICE offered to the entire immigrant community from Shah Peerally Law Group PC. Anybody can be a member of this forum – you do not need to be a client to be a member. If you have any question feel free to call us at: 510-742-5887

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided , please use at your own risk. Note: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address. etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rfe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rfe

    Has anyone from 2014 got RFE and how long did they take to approve/ denied??
    September 2014
    Bio October 2014
    RFE begging of April
    Case was transferred to Nebraska.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kike07 View Post
    Has anyone from 2014 got RFE and how long did they take to approve/ denied??
    September 2014
    Bio October 2014
    RFE begging of April
    Case was transferred to Nebraska.
    -Application received on June 3rd 2014.
    -Biometrics, June 2014
    -RFE December 6th 2016
    -USCIS received the requested documents on January 2017.

    We still haven't received a response.

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn,I'm in the same situation,sept 14' sent RFE back in April like you did,just because my lawayer didn't fill out the paperwork like he supposed to,and on top of that I still gotta pay him for his "hard work" when he messed up,and all he did was send it,i got all the certifications myself and letters,this is BS,I should've been approved right now and and now it'll take who knows,another 5 months? Lawyers are only good if you're in trouble,learned my lesson the hard way

      Comment


      • #4
        My husband appli was rcvd 7/22/14
        fingerprints 08/2014
        RFE 01/2017
        RFE rcvd 03/2017
        Nothing so far.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
          Damn,I'm in the same situation,sept 14' sent RFE back in April like you did,just because my lawayer didn't fill out the paperwork like he supposed to,and on top of that I still gotta pay him for his "hard work" when he messed up,and all he did was send it,i got all the certifications myself and letters,this is BS,I should've been approved right now and and now it'll take who knows,another 5 months? Lawyers are only good if you're in trouble,learned my lesson the hard way
          I'm really sorry for you. It's all so unfair for all of us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kar0320 View Post
            My husband appli was rcvd 7/22/14
            fingerprints 08/2014
            RFE 01/2017
            RFE rcvd 03/2017
            Nothing so far.
            Any news???

            Comment


            • #7
              My paper work will be sent this week so after that I guess I'll have to wait another 6+ months to hear anything back.

              Comment


              • #8
                Today I called my lawyer's assistant,and apparently I got a response to RFE,she said my lawyer will be calling me today and give me news,please pray for me guys,I'm so ready to leave this town and join the navy if it's possible

                Comment


                • #9
                  Never mind,I'm jacked up,my lawyer screwed everything up,now I was rejected,he's going to appeal,and the only reason I will pay is for him to buy me some more time without trouble,but **** Mario Ramos! I'm going to file I-130 myself and don't mess around with bull crap,I should've done it long time ago,good luck to y'all fellas,best wishes

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
                    Never mind,I'm jacked up,my lawyer screwed everything up,now I was rejected,he's going to appeal,and the only reason I will pay is for him to buy me some more time without trouble,but **** Mario Ramos! I'm going to file I-130 myself and don't mess around with bull crap,I should've done it long time ago,good luck to y'all fellas,best wishes
                    Hi Jabalin05, did they gave you any reason for denial, if i may ask you? Its perfectly ok if you don't want to share.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      According to the lawyer he didn't get any,he'll request information to USCIS to know what he'll be appealing to,im very frustrated because it's his fault for not checking the paperwork right, he promised me I was going to get it,I guess in the first appointment they tell you want you want to hear just to get your money,lawyers are only good if you're in serious trouble like the one he got me into

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
                        According to the lawyer he didn't get any,he'll request information to USCIS to know what he'll be appealing to,im very frustrated because it's his fault for not checking the paperwork right, he promised me I was going to get it,I guess in the first appointment they tell you want you want to hear just to get your money,lawyers are only good if you're in serious trouble like the one he got me into
                        I am so sorry to hear that Jabalin05, i hope you things get back on track for you and you get your status adjusted soon.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
                          According to the lawyer he didn't get any,he'll request information to USCIS to know what he'll be appealing to,im very frustrated because it's his fault for not checking the paperwork right, he promised me I was going to get it,I guess in the first appointment they tell you want you want to hear just to get your money,lawyers are only good if you're in serious trouble like the one he got me into
                          I am so sorry to hear about this for anybody. This is not we've been waiting for all along. It takes great courage to take denials and post it too. My gut feeling says You will definitely come out victorious at the end. As per your assessment, what could have went wrong with the attorney? It's your prerogative to share or not, the possible factors that could have gone against. It would help new applicants and the one who may get rfe. Even fate of my application hung in balance from October 2014, heard nothing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So sad jabalin05 we have same situation I hope everyone approve it's so sad that after long waiting u get rejected I don't trust this administration

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jabalin05 View Post
                              Damn,I'm in the same situation,sept 14' sent RFE back in April like you did,just because my lawayer didn't fill out the paperwork like he supposed to,and on top of that I still gotta pay him for his "hard work" when he messed up,and all he did was send it,i got all the certifications myself and letters,this is BS,I should've been approved right now and and now it'll take who knows,another 5 months? Lawyers are only good if you're in trouble,learned my lesson the hard way
                              If you don't mind,why did they say your application was rejected?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X